Everton Youth Teams Thread

Whats the score with Whittaker being dropped to the bench recently?
Started the season well and one of the few that might have a chance, has he had an injury?
Going on the time he was out I would say an injury, then played u18 last Saturday, about 70mins, more minutes tonight , then Youth Cup for Whitaker on Friday. All guesswork of course , we never provide any real info on our u18/ 23s , just long interviews saying how well they like being at Everton, how great the coaches are etc ?‍♂️

Going on the time he was out I would say an injury, then played u18 last Saturday, about 70mins, more minutes tonight , then Youth Cup for Whitaker on Friday. All guesswork of course , we never provide any real info on our u18/ 23s , just long interviews saying how well they like being at Everton, how great the coaches are etc ?‍♂️
No injury as far as I know, isolating for a short period recently but been on the bench previous to that.

Heading over to watch on Friday, first visit to your ground since an away day when Di Canio scored, a fair few years ago.

No injury as far as I know, isolating for a short period recently but been on the bench previous to that.

Heading over to watch on Friday, first visit to your ground since an away day when Di Canio scored, a fair few years ago.
Ah ok , I seem to remember you posting a while back about having a relative in our U23s …young Charlie or another one ?