Everton Youth Teams Thread

The game ends with a 2-0 win at Spurs & puts us 2nd behind top placed Crystal Palace on GD, this is the 1st time Everton u21 (u23s) have won the 1st 2 games of the season since 2016 - the same season Everton beat Spurs in the 1st 2 games - we actually won 6 of the 1st 7 that 2016/2017 season
-------------------------------
Next game
Everton u21s are playing Man Utd a week tonight (Friday) and the game should be Live again due to no prem games on TV, Man Utd have lost the 1st 2 games so far, 3-1 away to Arsenal and home 5-1 to Palace tonight

Well that was a decent win for us , I even found myself agreeing with Snods a lot , particularly on Cannon and the much improved Mackenzie Hunt . We deserved that.
Mackenzie Hunt has been at Everton quite a long time, he looked a very good player three years ago, had an injury which kept him back, a very skilful midfield player, maybe that early potential is now starting to bloom.

Mackenzie Hunt has been at Everton quite a long time, he looked a very good player three years ago, had an injury which kept him back, a very skilful midfield player, maybe that early potential is now starting to bloom.
Yeah I remember him in the Einar Iversen/ Bobby Carroll/ Hunt u18 midfield which did so much to provide Simms with all his goals that season. He played at left back last night and I thought it was his best game for us, strong , combatitive and got forward with the ball. He’s not someone you’d tip as a potential first team squad player , but he’s only 20 so who knows.

Yeah I remember him in the Einar Iversen/ Bobby Carroll/ Hunt u18 midfield which did so much to provide Simms with all his goals that season. He played at left back last night and I thought it was his best game for us, strong , combatitive and got forward with the ball. He’s not someone you’d tip as a potential first team squad player , but he’s only 20 so who knows.
Yes he was played left back a few games at the end of last season so it looks like they are having a good look at him before they make their minds up on him.

Everton u18s team to face Nottingham Forest u18s (TBC) - ko midday in the 1st game of the new season

Graham, Tierney, Wright, Quintyne, Ishe Samuels-Smith, Apter, Patterson, Ebere, Djankpata, Barker, Okoronkwo
Subs Jensen, Beaumont-clark, Odin Samuels-Smith, Bates, Sherif