Everton Youth Teams Thread

U21's play tonight against Tranmere in the EFL Trophy, KO at 7pm.

LiveScore app says the game is televised on the Sky Sports+ app whatever that is.
It’s showing Salford v Portvale on the tv, I know for the opening games of League 1 you could supposedly get all the matches, but I’m not sure if it’s something like a “ red button” on tv or it’s actually a stream on the app.

It’s showing Salford v Portvale on the tv, I know for the opening games of League 1 you could supposedly get all the matches, but I’m not sure if it’s something like a “ red button” on tv or it’s actually a stream on the app.

I've tried having a look into it and it seems like Sky Sports+ is accessed via the red button on TV (maybe only if you have Sky Glass) or on the app.

I have Sky Sports sub through NowTV through TNT package... so I can't get it, I don't think.

But I'm assuming if it's being televised I'll find a link somewhere.

I've tried having a look into it and it seems like Sky Sports+ is accessed via the red button on TV (maybe only if you have Sky Glass) or on the app.

I have Sky Sports sub through NowTV through TNT package... so I can't get it, I don't think.

But I'm assuming if it's being televised I'll find a link somewhere.
I think you can get it via Now TV. Go to the sports tab, then EFL section, then EFL trophy.

OS again says "Audio purchased available soon" for this match. Should I be so gullible again? Or are they just giving up on the whole showing U21 matches to Official Members?

From memory, games that are available to members are extremely limited throughout the season. I quite buying it years ago myself. Found more Everton matches via the opposition streams in the end.

From memory, games that are available to members are extremely limited throughout the season. I quite buying it years ago myself. Found more Everton matches via the opposition streams in the end.
They weren't too bad at showing the home matches last season, and you would think Prenton Park is not a million miles away. It's just the odd message about audio on the match screen.

Nice to see the game is on TV. Sky Sports+ is that new service that's come in for the EFL this season, good to see them actually utilising it for U21 competitions as well. Chances are the Doncaster game next week will be on Sky Sports+ as well.

Malik Olayiwola called up to England U16 apparently

Apparently the squad:

GUZw5qoWUAAxlWh

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back