Everton Youth Teams Thread

Might just to give kone playing time as o cant remember the last time he played great that osman and pienarr are back as it gives us more creative options

With Pienaar out he's the only one in the squad who offers us intelligent progressive football, without either of them you get sideways passing and toothless forward play as we've seen.
That's a bit rose tinted like. Osman on his day could maybe offer us that, but he's equally guilty of sideways passing and coughing the ball up in dangerous positions. Especially in a team hopelessly out of form like we've been.

With Pienaar out he's the only one in the squad who offers us intelligent progressive football, without either of them you get sideways passing and toothless forward play as we've seen.

......RM says Pienaar and Osman are the 2 who have the ability to 'play between between the lines'. I reckon that means they find space in the area between opposition back four and midfield and make things happen.

That's a bit rose tinted like. Osman on his day could maybe offer us that, but he's equally guilty of sideways passing and coughing the ball up in dangerous positions. Especially in a team hopelessly out of form like we've been.

My point is without Pienaar offering us this the next option is Osman, losing the only two players who bring this to the team has had a massive effect on how we function as a team.

Whether you rate him or not people must surely see this??

......RM says Pienaar and Osman are the 2 who have the ability to 'play between between the lines'. I reckon that means they find space in the area between opposition back four and midfield and make things happen.

It's clear to see, they've both got smart movement that gain them space and allows them to turn and face the opposition and look for the forward pass, or draw the foul.

Having one out this season has been bad because neither can now be relied upon to be last 90 minutes, having both of them out has killed our creativity altogether.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back