Everton Youth Teams Thread

Like the look of Metcalfe the more I see of him , looks a modern midfielder does a bit of everything.
One thing I liked the other night was how Metcalfe was on the same wavelength as Gomes, moving into positions to help Gomes , passing to where he was going etc.Theres lots of development for him to do still , but highly promising .

Ahhhh that's class. Like clockwork

It’s hard to see us progressing beyond the 4th round given that we’re bottom of the u18 North section. Results wise it’s the poorest u18s we’ve had in years , nobody starting at u21, nobody making their mark at international level. As ever injuries are playing their part, hopefully the likes of Sherif, Ebere, Apter, Bates, Patterson , Beaumont-Clarke etc can push on a bit, so far it’s only been glimpses of promise.

It’s hard to see us progressing beyond the 4th round given that we’re bottom of the u18 North section. Results wise it’s the poorest u18s we’ve had in years , nobody starting at u21, nobody making their mark at international level. As ever injuries are playing their part, hopefully the likes of Sherif, Ebere, Apter, Bates, Patterson , Beaumont-Clarke etc can push on a bit, so far it’s only been glimpses of promise.

I was asking one of the parents of one of the players what has happened to Ebere as the last thing she told me was hamstring injury a couple of months back. There's literally been no word from Everton on his injury or how long he's out for

Is there any intel on how any of our younger age groups are developing? Any green shoots from U12-U16 age groups that better groups of players might be coming through in the future?

U16 Left-Back & Wales International Jayden Liennou seemingly on trial on Man City from his Instagram story

Attachments

• E4DCD5FE-FC46-4066-A2ED-844851254013.jpeg
    E4DCD5FE-FC46-4066-A2ED-844851254013.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 12