Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are so many things wrong with this take i don't even know where to begin

no one is booing any player that is on the pitch, they got bood after the final whistle after putting in a crap performance and deservedly so

no one is not backing the team, the team is fully backed from minute 1 to minute 90, the fans cheer when we get shots off on goal, when make good plays, when we have corners, when we make good tackles, when we defend well, what more do you want?

no matter how much whistling we do or abuse a ref gets, they are not going to overturn decisions in this modern day and age especially with VAR. After doucoure got sent off v Spurs, the ref was still giving spurs all the dodgy decisions and gave them a penalty afterward despite all the fans putting pressure on the officials.

its incredibly hard for a fanbase to get motivated by long balls to maupay that end up going nowhere, the onus is on the players to give the fans something to cheer about

stop harpering on about the fans, these are the same fans that literally dragged everton across the line last year, they haven't just dissapeared

6 wins from 31 games is why we are in this mess, not the fans

we have the best away fans in the country and still only have 3 wins from 2 seasons away from home

ITS NOT THE FANS FAULT

Last edited:
Yeah you tell 'em lad.

Stop being boo boys and start supporting our blue boys!

These wretches sitting on their hands! What have you ever done for Everton football club eh!? Pathetic! That's what you are! Get off you hands and get clapping!

Do it for Dixie, do it for Nevin and Cadamarteri, do it for Bill the biggest f'in blue Kenwright!!!

COYB!!! UTFWBT!!!!!!!!

I was pretty loud and aggressive on Saturday as were many others , as much as last season ? I’ve no idea , maybe not but it’s not hard to see why people aren’t . Because everyone is drained , last season was emotionally tiring and we finished with fans on the pitch and an outpouring of that emotion and our latest ‘never again ‘ and yet here we are .

People cannot keep going to give everything to get nothing back , the chairman might think that Leicester away and palace were ‘good times ‘ but despite the enjoyment of those days they won’t sustain you . Many fans have given a lot for the club and unlike Kenwright , DBB and sharp it actually costs us both financially and emotionally. The board showed just how much they took us for granted and I wish it wasn’t the case but the likes of Saturday illustrated yet again just how wrong they are .

there are so many things wrong with this take i don't even know where to begin

no one is booing any player that is on the pitch, they got bood after the final whistle after putting in a crap performance and deservedly so

no one is not backing the team, the team is fully backed from minute 1 to minute 90, the fans cheer when we get shots off on goal, when make good plays, when we have corners, when we make good tackles, when we defend well, what more do you want?

no matter how much whistling we do or abuse a ref gets, they are not going to overturn decisions in this modern day and age especially with VAR. After doucoure got sent off v Spurs, the ref was still giving spurs all the dodgy decisions and gave them a penalty afterward despite all the fans putting pressure on the officials.

its incredibly hard for a fanbase to get motivated by long balls to maupay that end up going nowhere, the onus is on the players to give the fans something to cheer about

stop harpering on about the fans, these are the same fans that literally dragged everton across the line last year, they haven't just dissapeared

6 wins from 31 games is why we are in this mess, not the fans

we have the best away fans in the country and still only have 3 wins from 2 seasons away from home

ITS NOT THE FANS FAULT

Didn't Tom Davies get booed coming on the pitch?

no one was booing tom davies where i was sat

wouldn't make sense to boo him either, we were already 3-1 down when he came on

maybe some fans were booing the tactical decision to bring him on instead of simms?

Maupay got booed off apparently as well.

What part of the ground do sit in? The people on twitter claimed it was the lower Gwladys doing the booing.

Maupay got booed off apparently as well.

What part of the ground do sit in? The people on twitter claimed it was the lower Gwladys doing the booing.
right at the top of the park end so if it was lower glwladys then i definitely wouldn't have heard it if it was only a few people doing it

i think there were some murmurings of discontent when maupay went off

What a load of crap if Everton are dead going into the championship you’re not the fan you’re claiming to be hardly do or die is it happens every year 3 teams go down nothing to do with the fans how about the 11 players on the pitch put in a performance to get us up for it instead of being absolute crap I’m quite happy for people to boo them it’s about time they realised how crap they are and how privileged a position they’re in no doubt we have fans who travel home and away and leave themselves short by doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.