Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maupay got booed off apparently as well.

What part of the ground do sit in? The people on twitter claimed it was the lower Gwladys doing the booing.
I’d left by then but I’d of booed him as well his own players should of booed him as well I’d like to of booted him right up the arse looks clueless out there another massive problem added to the squad to make us into this championship side we’ve become.

I would be intrigued to see what happens if we are relegated before the final home game. I genuinely think the players would refuse to play on safety grounds and would just forfeit the match.

there are so many things wrong with this take i don't even know where to begin

no one is booing any player that is on the pitch, they got bood after the final whistle after putting in a crap performance and deservedly so

no one is not backing the team, the team is fully backed from minute 1 to minute 90, the fans cheer when we get shots off on goal, when make good plays, when we have corners, when we make good tackles, when we defend well, what more do you want?

no matter how much whistling we do or abuse a ref gets, they are not going to overturn decisions in this modern day and age especially with VAR. After doucoure got sent off v Spurs, the ref was still giving spurs all the dodgy decisions and gave them a penalty afterward despite all the fans putting pressure on the officials.

its incredibly hard for a fanbase to get motivated by long balls to maupay that end up going nowhere, the onus is on the players to give the fans something to cheer about

stop harpering on about the fans, these are the same fans that literally dragged everton across the line last year, they haven't just dissapeared

6 wins from 31 games is why we are in this mess, not the fans

we have the best away fans in the country and still only have 3 wins from 2 seasons away from home

ITS NOT THE FANS FAULT
It is, a bit. NOW CHEER MINDLESSLY!

I think much of the discontent was the timing of that substitution, when it was clear how poor Maupay was and needed hooking after 5 minutes.

Maybe Ramadan has affected players more than we realise, but leaving on Maupay was intolerable to most in the ground.

Relegation day on here is gonna be everything this site ever hoped to be. Take that loathe and hate from within and project it with great intensity onto a football club and players. Be angrier than a nest of September wasps, this is your time to shine you top top top bloos. Every thread shall be an arena and I for one cannot wait.

Relegation day on here is gonna be everything this site ever hoped to be. Take that loathe and hate from within and project it with great intensity onto a football club and players. Be angrier than a nest of September wasps, this is your time to shine you top top top bloos. Every thread shall be an arena and I for one cannot wait.
The Arena gonna be busy.

I would be intrigued to see what happens if we are relegated before the final home game. I genuinely think the players would refuse to play on safety grounds and would just forfeit the match.

Players would be on the pitch on camera telling the ref the invisible man had them in a headlock.

When you see the players not bothered...the directors not bothered and the management throwing the game with their selections.

What is their to get behind?

Its definitely a case of the club losing its identity.

You will cry the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.