Ex-Derby boss Davies in line for Everton job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to share this with you. Also, pineapple on pizza - you in or not?

Enough, Chico...

We all know that pineapple on pizza (or served hot in any form) is just plain wrong. It's a fruit, and should only be served cold.

Fact.

I can't stand people who impose their own taste buds on others, you can have what the hell you want on a pizza including pineapple or even a pastie pizza. Tell Chico where to go FREE US FROM HIS TYRANNY

I'm Spartacus

Monty (or Spartacus or Kirk Douglas, or whatever you're calling yourself these days),

Normally I'd agree with you, and just tell Chico where to go, but this is a serious issue, and the fate of many pizzas are hanging in the balance.

Pineapples, like revenge, are a dish best served cold.

Can't see how he would extend what we have now. I still maintain we need someone with lots of European experience. Moyes I hope, would set his sights higher.

Monty (or Spartacus or Kirk Douglas, or whatever you're calling yourself these days),

Normally I'd agree with you, and just tell Chico where to go, but this is a serious issue, and the fate of many pizzas are hanging in the balance.

I agree Sabbo so join the revolution, rise up and smash this barbaric overlord Chico on behalf of pizzas sellers everywhere (not Peter Sellars by the way)

Who's Spartacus?

Last edited:

But surely while spinach pizzas are still at large then pineapples will always be a secondry issue.
I realise the number of people affected by pineapple on pizza are far larger but the long term damage done by spinach pizzas on our taste buds is much more severe.

LETS GET SOMTHING RIGHT HERE!!!

ALWAYS PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA..........PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE ARE THE DEVIL(chico,monty)

gets voodoo dolls out*

Expect pain boys...:D:D

Pineapple on pizzas is only slightly better than pineapple in curry.

Both are demented and the equivilant of putting slices of bread in a cup of tea.

Fruit doth not belong on pizza!

LETS GET SOMTHING RIGHT HERE!!!

ALWAYS PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA..........PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE ARE THE DEVIL(chico,monty)

gets voodoo dolls out*

Expect pain boys...:D:D

Hey bollocks I started this screw Chico The Tyrant bit and heres you putting me with him. I'm Spartacus remember(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back