Ex Everton players in the media

Your favourite?

• Andy Hinchcliffe (hates Everton)

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pat Nevin (Everton not indie enough for him)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Jags (too nice)

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Ossie (Wool)

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Kevin Kilbane (Disappeared)

• Ratters (Only on Channel 5)

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Keown (Caveman)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • McFadden (McFadden??)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Lineker (Spurs and Leicester)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Barry Horne (Waffler)

• Ronnie ("It's the one where..")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snods and Daz (Kenwright lackies)

• Tricky (boring)

• Other

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinchcliffe is for me one of the worst against us, the way he talks about us, you would think he never played for us, its not even like he is biased, he is the opposite. always felt the same about Radcliffe on ch 5 when we were on there
I heard he was very angry regarding the treatment he received for an injury towards the end of his career at Everton. Please correct me if I am wrong but I think I read he felt he was patched up quickly to enable a sale to Sheffield Wednesday.

I heard he was very angry regarding the treatment he received for an injury towards the end of his career at Everton. Please correct me if I am wrong but I think I read he felt he was patched up quickly to enable a sale to Sheffield Wednesday.
FYI I can't find anything to back this up, no idea where I heard it. He played a further 80 matches for Wednesday, so mere speculation.

Were we even in for him? We'd paid a British record fee for Cottee just the season before after all.
If I remember, we did approach him, yet he chose Spurs .... a one season wonder a great striker, we were so unlucky not to win the double that season - who would have stayed if not for the European ban like many other players & HK moved on sadly

Kevin Campbell.

Kevin Campbell is great - considering he was an Arsenal fan as a kid, it's amazing how much he backs Everton.

I like Kev Campbell

Campbell by a long way. Doesn't disguise his support for Everton but calls us out when we're not at the races as well. Listened to the Watford game on Talksport and his commentary was spot on.
Super Kev loves us and doesn’t hide it.

Might not be the slickest pundit out there but he'll do for me over the others, I detest Keown btw total pr1ck

Don't mind any of them other than Hintchcliff absolutely the worst biased tit on the tv .
You can tell he hates us and talks absolute crap, take Sunday Richarlison getting ragged everywhere , they go and score , we get a man sent off any other commentators make a big issue our of it him shown it once and is a happy melt from then on
him and beglin do my nut in.
If I ever meet him , he better run.

Lineker, Nevin and Hutchison always talk fondly of Everton despite us not being their main club. Kilbane was a good pundit and it was a shame he got married and moved to Canada. Apart from Hinchcliffe the others are ok but I would say only Osman and Kevin Campbell actually cheerlead for the club which is what we need more of.

We also have no mainstream journalists that support Everton which is a big problem. It seems like half the press pack are RS. Some reckon Andy Hunter of the Guardian is/was a Blue but reading his stuff you would swear he supports Liverpool. I think Keith Azul must be the only Everton journalist out there ?

Hinchcliffe is for me one of the worst against us, the way he talks about us, you would think he never played for us, its not even like he is biased, he is the opposite. always felt the same about Radcliffe on ch 5 when we were on there
I think its just them trying to remain neutral.

They are not the elite RS pundits so they could easily be replaced if they do not tow the line. "Step out of line and we can replace you with Mike Marsh tomorrow pal."

I think its just them trying to remain neutral.

They are not the elite RS pundits so they could easily be replaced if they do not tow the line. "Step out of line and we can replace you with Mike Marsh tomorrow pal."
Neither of them on com are/were neutral as far as i think, but get what you mean that commentators should be neutral, but from those 2 all i ever heard was stuff been said against us type of thing, instead of the rare good thing, but anyway its on the pitch that matters and we are bad at that as well lol

Neither of them on com are/were neutral as far as i think, but get what you mean that commentators should be neutral, but from those 2 all i ever heard was stuff been said against us type of thing, instead of the rare good thing, but anyway its on the pitch that matters and we are bad at that as well lol
Yeah I always feel they are overcompensating for it.

Andy Hinchcliffe is one of my favourite ever players though so I won't hear a word against him!

Status
Not open for further replies.