Ex Everton players in the media

Your favourite?

• Andy Hinchcliffe (hates Everton)

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pat Nevin (Everton not indie enough for him)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Jags (too nice)

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Ossie (Wool)

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Kevin Kilbane (Disappeared)

• Ratters (Only on Channel 5)

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Keown (Caveman)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • McFadden (McFadden??)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Lineker (Spurs and Leicester)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Barry Horne (Waffler)

• Ronnie ("It's the one where..")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snods and Daz (Kenwright lackies)

• Tricky (boring)

• Other

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I always feel they are overcompensating for it.

Andy Hinchcliffe is one of my favourite ever players though so I won't hear a word against him!
Fair enough. You must be one of the 3 people that voted for him. Great player even though I don't like him as a pundit. I did wonder on Sunday what he must have made of Gordon's corners.

Hutchison loves us as does Super Kev, Ossie is not biased and Jags comes across decent enough, Lineker is fairly unbiased despite supporting Leicester he tends to be fair. Some of them do my head in, you'd think they'd been our rivals than players.

I actually don't mind Keown. His, let's say, unusual way of thinking means he's hard to understand at times but also makes him immune to a lot of the cliched rubbish most of them come out with. Sometimes he gives some decent insight.

Seen a lot of Kevin Campbell lately and he is great, says it as it is but still clearly loves the club.

Off at a slight tangent, and I dont think she ever played for our women's team but Karen Carney is good imo, once you get round the accent, and I'm sure she's a blue.

Were any ex Blues on pundit duty last night on the various streams? I think it was ex RS Warnock on the stream we were watching. It would have been interesting to hear Barry Horne or Diamond's views on the comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.