Excited about the new season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the music. Did you notice how many boss goals we scored? I thought three things really.

1 - Saha, on form, is immense.
2 - Bily scored some ludicrous goals.
3 - Pienaar, just sign him for that chip.

for some reason i expected the rodwell/ man u goal to be 1. dont know why. maybe cause it was extremely epic

Each to their own for that top 20, some boss goals. For me Arteta's at City, craziest away end that season and great giving it loads to City fans

the music starts off a bit weird, but it all makes up for it in the end, when toots and the maytals come on and pienaar scores that cheeky chip.

We score some seriously good goals don't we? And not just one or two players, there's a handfull of talented lids who can shoot in our team.
Some of the passing makes Arsenal look like Stoke.

Seriously cannot wait!!! Getting up in middle of night over here, or might get lashed and see the whole night through

Fantastic video. Some great goals there that I completely forgot about - Osman v Stoke, Saha v Bolton...

In terms of the atmosphere they created, the pick of the bunch are:

Arteta v City
Rodwell v Utd
Saha v Chelsea
Pienaar v Arsenal

Tough to narrow that down to one.

Great vid, but for me, the Arteta vs city one from the Rodwell breakaway was top 3 stuff -- not 11th or whatever. Beautiful football making a beautiful moment. A proper schooling from the school of science, to the sheik's plaything.

Yeah great vid,lovin the gladiator tune. I think rodders screamer against sigma is my fave, what a hit! As for the season i can't wait! The only bad thing i'm not looking foward to is MOTD! Sucks bigtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back