Excited about the new season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a hard on watching that.

It's no secret we have some serious fire power in our squad, each player having their own special abilities. Arteta and Billy are snipers, Pienaar is a magician, Cahill is lethal from dead balls, Rodwell just commands the ball and Even the likes of Ossie, Baines and Fellaini who can conjure up a stunner... and then there's the King.

Add to that our famed defensive toughness and passing movement that would put Brazil to shame, Everton could be the real deal this coming season.

What I want from this season's great goals though is one of those free kicks from Heitinga to come off!

Some great goals, lets hope for many more this coming season. I seriously cannot wait until Saturday, its like being a kid again the night before Christmas, lets hope that feeling lasts until May (just after the Cup Final and the capture of that Domestic Treble).

me cannay wait, i'll be wearing full kit, hat, scarf, undies and sipping a nice brew from me everton mug trying to find a nice liitle link to watch it on. gutted i'm not going, i have to wait for wolves next week.

Makes me wish I didn't have a Wedding at 3pm tomorrow......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome video, Awesome goals. Nice to have players who can score pretty goals for a change huh... I heard a rumour that we didn't have a goal in the goal of the month competition from 1996-2001.......that's a huge lie, but I've just 20 entries for last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back