Excited, scared or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither. Until we get a manager and hear what he has to say about the club and his plans (and then see which players won't be offered new contracts) I can't get excited.

I'm not really scared because I fully believe we will be in a better position this time next year. Not 10 places better, but better. I look forward to a manager who can build for the future rather than one who can dismantle a reasonably performing squad or one who can provide stability when it is needed.

The chance of Mourinho was exciting, now I'm just a bit bored of waiting for something to happen, none of the managers linked excite me to be fair, but I get the feeling the club is definintely about to move to a new level, which is definitely exciting. So too sum up, meh.

neither

proper direction from the top, appointment of a top class manager, top players who want to play and stay and not use us a stepping stone...if we get it right WE will be the stone they step too in the future; good results, good performances...gimme something to get excited about

Then ask me.

Still in the meh camp. I'm waiting to be impressed.
output_lBS5ZP_zps9ceb00ec.gif~c200

soon....

Too many unknowns at the moment to be excited, potentially great things going on... But could all be brought down to earth massively with the wrong appointment.

Start with manager, get someone good in then announce a stadium on the docks. then we can be excited.

Feels like we have had the drum roll and now we are on the bit we the "pause" after saying the winner IS....
It's like the longest pause ever it's getting boring!

A little bit excited , but at 51 years old won't let myself get carried away. Scared. . NO , only if something happens to my family will I get scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back