Expectations for the season

Where you think this squad should finish

• Total voters
Firstly no points deduction, add some goals to the team in new signings and get closer to our actual xg which was woefully underperformed whilst managing to keep the solid defensive base of last season and we should have a decent season.

I want to look secure as a PL club and to become more attractive for transfers. Too much reputational damage and danger the last few years.

If we can find a new owner and stay stable while moving into a new stadium, we can worry about Europe in a few years.

8-10 finish would be wonderful. If we can make a cup final or win one, I’d get a tattoo to celebrate.

12th.

Better than that and Dyche is getting the best out of the squad.

Worse than that and you would feel we are under performing.

With that in mind, if we were to lose to injury one of; Branthwaite, Tarkowski, Garner, McNeil, or Calvert-Lewin for any substantial length of time we could likely be relegated.

Honestly, I'd just like to see us not flirting with the relegation zone for any given stretch of time. A "steady Eddie" season going info BMD. It would also be nice if we could upset some of the "big" clubs during our final season at Goodison. Really give the ground the send-off it deserves.

My expectations were raised by the positive way we've gone about signing (and selling) players. On the back of last season.

But my God Dyche knows how to suck the effin life out of yeah. Pre season has been draining. I don't think I've seen a worse pre-season in my life time.

My expectations were raised by the positive way we've gone about signing (and selling) players. On the back of last season.

But my God Dyche knows how to suck the effin life out of yeah. Pre season has been draining. I don't think I've seen a worse pre-season in my life time.
Not even a trip abroad , if we’re going to beat preseason least let it be in Spain or Portugal

Think it’ll be another relegation dogfight and we will lose one of those eventually. Hopefully not this season but I don’t know that we are much stronger than last season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.