Expectations for the season

Where you think this squad should finish

• Total voters

I think it'll depend a lot on what injuries happen and when. We're a bit light on depth and I feel we could have some bigger struggles than other teams if injuries start hitting us at the wrong positions.

That said, I think the squad is stronger and we could be very well end up mid table if things go well. I don't think we'll be in a relegation fight this year, although I'll be worried about it until we're mathematically safe.

Never seen either kick a ball but N'Diaye/Lindstrom can't be worse than Danjuma.

Be surprised if Iroegbunam is as good as Onana.

Not sure how much O'Brien will play with Branthwaite and Tarkowski but at least any centre half injury now doesn't mean Holgate or Keane,.

We were very fortunate last season with no real injuries.

I think the bookies are spot on with their assessment - they have Leciester (point deducion), Ipswich, Southampton favourites, with Forest/us level.

We're in the mix. We've got no depth. I think we're the slowest team in the league and we're relying on N'Diaye/Lindstrom to make the difference.

You're kinda ruining your own point here when you seem to suggest the squad is worse this season?

Ndiaye & Lindstrom can't be worse than Danjum = net positive for the season.

Tim has been as a good, if not better, than Onana so far = net positive for the season.

You are seeing Keane and Holgate = manager's fault not O'Brien's.

We have more tools this year; they're just locked away in the cupboard and Dyche has swallowed the key.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.