Expectations for the season

Where you think this squad should finish

• Total voters

I actually think we will do ok this season, (if no deductions when accounts are put in-in December or whenever etc), A lot of people seem to forget that we were pretty high up for shots and on target shots last season (roughly about half way on both. it's just we didnt take them) while having the 4th best defence. hopefully we somehow take more chances, and the defecne can be as strong

I'd suggest we're slightly stronger than last season,with more attacking options.

Never seen either kick a ball but N'Diaye/Lindstrom can't be worse than Danjuma.

Be surprised if Iroegbunam is as good as Onana.

Not sure how much O'Brien will play with Branthwaite and Tarkowski but at least any centre half injury now doesn't mean Holgate or Keane,.

We were very fortunate last season with no real injuries.

I think the bookies are spot on with their assessment - they have Leciester (point deducion), Ipswich, Southampton favourites, with Forest/us level.

We're in the mix. We've got no depth. I think we're the slowest team in the league and we're relying on N'Diaye/Lindstrom to make the difference.

I expect a similar position to last year. 15th or 16th.

We haven't done anywhere near enough to improve our attacking quality and the lack of goals in the squad.

I still truly do not understand the decision to spend our remaining budget on a centre back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back