• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turned up for about 1 whole and 4 half games @£80,000 (or more??) In his time here.
His best effort was to Injure himself breaking into a trot after 10mins Vs Burnley, which forced Ancelotti into the Wall of 4, which was, for a short time, successful.

Not the Dutch Architects finest hour.

The initial Delph signing thread is a pretty special read

Quite a few people doing the old "If he's good enough for the current DoF/Coach then he's good enough for me!" attempted debate killer, which is the usual response to when people have the temerity to think that a potential signing isn't that good

One of these days you'd think we'd learn eh?

WE should just have a default setting of hating everybody.

The initial Delph signing thread is a pretty special read

Quite a few people doing the old "If he's good enough for the current DoF/Coach then he's good enough for me!" attempted debate killer, which is the usual response to when people have the temerity to think that a potential signing isn't that good

One of these days you'd think we'd learn eh?
I think I rather optimistically said his versatility and experience, provided he stays fit, could make him our new 'Super' Phil Neville.

There was an awful lot wrong with that statement at the time. It's only gotten worse in retrospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back