• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given him motm

BUT

I'm pretty sure he was injured 30 seconds before he came off. Someone went past him.and you don't see much in the camera but looked like he pulled up and couldn't run.

Anyone at the game would have had a better view and will be able to confirm though.

Cheers Fronk.

Thought he was one of the few with pass marks last night, played well - not easy playing in a midfield 2 in this formation. That said he could be MoM for the next 3 games and be 10/10 and still nowhere near enough to even consider offering a new deal. Would be utter madness.

I reckon we are all relieved that Delph has contributed in the last month or so because
he has been an awful signing since he arrived.

Pep sold us an old car for loads more than it was worth. Yes the car can still make the odd trip but its basically unreliable.
Now, Frank has to git rid at end-May.

I've given him motm

BUT

I'm pretty sure he was injured 30 seconds before he came off. Someone went past him.and you don't see much in the camera but looked like he pulled up and couldn't run.

Anyone at the game would have had a better view and will be able to confirm though.
Yeep. I spotted that on tv. Wasnt a planned sub as allan was still putting his shorts on. Hopefully they saw someone run passed him easy and pulled him asap. Or like you think, i think he has a knock.

Yeep. I spotted that on tv. Wasnt a planned sub as allan was still putting his shorts on. Hopefully they saw someone run passed him easy and pulled him asap. Or like you think, i think he has a knock.

I definitely thought he pulled up, looked like he was about to run back and then broke down and couldn't.

Hope I'm wrong as he's been much needed in this run in.

I've given him motm

BUT

I saw him and Coleman point to his quad to the bench. He definitely felt something which is a concern.

He is definitely one of better midfielders ability wise as is mina. But like mina one cannot rely on his fitness. Maybe a one year contract as he is Miles better than the likes of tom davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back