Fabio Cannavaro - yes or no

Would you like Fabio Cannavaro to be the next Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between Fab's sterling work in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and China, and Cahill's experience shilling for the Qataris we could be in for quite a turn-a-blind-eye dream team.

Clearly we need someone able to speak out and challenge the dressing room "superstars". Remember our previous managers always played Siggy, Schneiderlin even they were crap on the field. Only Rooney I see has the balls to take charge.

According to Wiki he, his wife and brother were investigated by Police for alleged dodgy dealings. Seems the Court is still out on this one ie. no charges pressed to date but it would be 'Everton that' if we took him on and then he was extradited because someone in the Carabinieri suddenly remembered there was an outstanding arrest warrant in his bottom drawer. Innocent until proven guilty but I really do hope Moshiri performs due diligence on this one. So it's a NO from me!
So was Ancelotti the tax dodger doesn’t make him any worse then joe bloggs down the road.

What difference does his playing career have to his managerial ability? I mean Roy Keane was an awful manager whereas Wenger, Mourinho et al were exceptional managers despite doing nothing as players.

Being a top player doesn't mean that much, but most top managers were good players though. I'd say Wenger, Mourinho etc are exceptions more than the rule.

I’m sorry but no.

I don’t think we can use a sole role managing in China as a benchmark for managing in the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.