Fan of the Year 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get the pile on here, break it down:

Appreciate the calls to be nominated

He's not nominated himself.

I don't agree with such awards or recognition

Fair enough, I agree. We all suffer in our own way for this miserable club.

If there has to be a "fan of the year" in this year of all years it must go to someone who goes home & away, roars on the Blues, possibly at great personal cost to themselves & their families.

Hard to argue there. The default winner seems to be a fan with special needs, it doesn't make them fan of the year. If it's a feelgood participation award, crack on. (I will say the fume from that Mike (who does the art) when Joe won last year was fun.)

Esk hasn't claimed he's educated a generation or writes Pulitzer worthy articles on Everton. That's people in the replies.

The transfer ITK stuff was an odd episode, it doesn't lessen his opinions on Everton related discussions to this day.

I think it’s a case of why tweet it at all. No one cares he’s been nominated - if he has.

You should all nominate me, I am actually a crap fan and spend most of my life booing them, but a vote for me would be a protest vote to show the club how peed off we all are! Get nominating you blerts!

Whoever gave that Steward those massive bolts cutters to get the cable tie off oil nutters neck deserves it.

Best laugh all season

Status
Not open for further replies.