Fantasy Premier League 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my team.....have at it. :)

Begovic, Myhill
Jagielka,Dubechy,Janmaat,Bruce,Hooiveld
Mirallas,Hazard,Cazorla, Mata, Sigurdsson
Rooney,Costa,Naismith.

Looking at Herrera or Schurlle to replace Mirallas?

Definitely. Though Terry is a bigger goal threat, I suspect Ivanovic and hell, even Zouma, will be rotated at CB with Terry.

Ideally I'd like Courtois but I know if I put him in my team Cech will play!

A lot of teams use a rotation system now and it makes fantasy football quite tricky. My priority was getting 2 quality strikers in, and then I realised I could have 3 so I went for that. Goalscoring midfielders were next on the list and then full backs who are likely to get goals/assists, also Coleman and Felipe are likely to get a fair few clean sheets. I'm just hoping Felipe Luis is first choice at LB considering he's 28 (?) and just cost them over £15m. I'm satisfied with my other selections besides Mirallas for the same reason. However, Mirallas' pounds to points ratio is pretty impressive considering he didn't start every game last year. Plus, I effing love him. Shawcross isn't ideal either but whatcanyado.

Szczesny

Baines Azpilicueta Cahill

Jedinak, Young, Silva, Snodgrass, Hazard
Rooney Lukaku

Schmeichel, Ings, Reid and Potts (young wh attacking LB, getting lots of games preseason and has impressed BFS. Cheap if nought else)

Barkley being injured has almost done me favour with my team. I never believed he'd be a big points winner this season. I just had to have him in there! Still - get well soon Ross - you'll be straight back in my team when you're back, regardless.

My midfield has now changed due to Ross and the fact I'm told Fabregas will be playing deeper. I now have Hazard instead. This meant I had to steal funds from my defence. A bad move maybe - but the hell with it.

Luis - Cameron - Chambers

:-/

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 7
You can do 3-4-3?

*goes back to drawing board*

I'm really in to this at the moment but I know I'll lose interest. The two arrogant Kopites in work should be enough motivation though.

Barkley being injured has almost done me favour with my team. I never believed he'd be a big points winner this season. I just had to have him in there! Still - get well soon Ross - you'll be straight back in my team when you're back, regardless.

My midfield has now changed due to Ross and the fact I'm told Fabregas will be playing deeper. I now have Hazard instead. This meant I had to steal funds from my defence. A bad move maybe - but the hell with it.

Luis - Cameron - Chambers

:-/
Take sterlin out.

I'm in...

Team Pominoz FC

Howard
O'shea - Cameron - Caulker
You're - Besic - Sanchez - Arnautavic
Costa - Bojan - Rooney

Gills - Lafferty - Mirallas - Fonte

Still got 20 mins to destroy and rebuild tho. Not sure Besic will get the games to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back