Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Simon Jordan speaks sense and always bigs us up, I wouldn't be against him being on the board, he come across like he's learned from past mistakes
Simon Jordan is an ego maniac chancer who managed to do a business deal that enriched him simply by being in the right place at the right time. (Selling his phone shop chain).In his head he is Jeff Bezos, who knows everything about everything. He took Palace out of administration in 2000, spent £30m of his own money, alienated everyone at the club, players, managers and especially the fans before his woeful mismanagement took us back into administration. Seen as a figure of fun by Palace fans these days who were very grateful for his initial involvement to start with.
One further point, when Jordan took over the club did not own Selhurst Park (due to previous mismanagement that was nothing to do with Jordan). He then claimed during his tenure that he had bought back the freehold of the ground. Much trumpeting and well done Simon.
It turned out when we went into administration again, that this was untrue and he had not. Now makes a living saying things that you hear in the tea queue at half time at any and every football match you’ve ever been to.
Good luck with all that.

Moshiri clearly hasn't got a clue how to run a football club, and I find it surprising that he hasn't brought someone in that he trusts to help him run it. There's little wonder the club can't win anything on the pitch when it seems to be so poorly run off it.

Who in their right mind would even consider martinez for the manager's job? Forgetting the fact he took the cub to court for more money, his team was horrendous once he pulled Moyes' team apart. Some of the worst performances in recent memory.

Simon Jordan is an ego maniac chancer who managed to do a business deal that enriched him simply by being in the right place at the right time. (Selling his phone shop chain).In his head he is Jeff Bezos, who knows everything about everything. He took Palace out of administration in 2000, spent £30m of his own money, alienated everyone at the club, players, managers and especially the fans before his woeful mismanagement took us back into administration. Seen as a figure of fun by Palace fans these days who were very grateful for his initial involvement to start with.
One further point, when Jordan took over the club did not own Selhurst Park (due to previous mismanagement that was nothing to do with Jordan). He then claimed during his tenure that he had bought back the freehold of the ground. Much trumpeting and well done Simon.
It turned out when we went into administration again, that this was untrue and he had not. Now makes a living saying things that you hear in the tea queue at half time at any and every football match you’ve ever been to.
Good luck with all that.
Apart from all that though he's alright...

Yeah but he sacks him a premier league game later after sacking digne. Like of he knew his future relied on the Norwich game you'd think he would have waited a week. Hes made dozens of crazy decisions put that's up there. I suppose if you've spent 100s of millions on the likes of tosun, iwobi, Sigurdsson and havent committed suicide all bets are off.

I get that. But he's a over eccentric isn't he? Could've not thought of it like that until after the Nowrich game. Also did have Blue Bill wanting him gone weeks ago (apparently) in his ear.

Good luck with all that.
I thought you might have something to say about Jordan. I remember you discussing this some months ago.

Good luck with all that.

Think I'll retweet this every time he says something lol

While it’s always a worry With new owners. It’s worth the gamble in my eyes. And If it finally gets rid of kenwright abs rest of the board.

Then I’m all for it

Might be paper talk…but everything points in the direction that he’d probably love to have Everton off his hands…
There's no doubt he's been trying, and spent a lot doing so, but he's got so many things wrong that have cost him, he must be sick of it alright.