Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Which has got to be financed.

The club will be in a much better position for a sale once it's built and then he'll get his money back. It's probably the worst time now when a few hundred mill needs to be found for a stadium and the first team is a complete mess while the club has run up huge annual losses. Why would anyone take that on?

Yes, but anyone serious would know that going on. If a bidder doesn’t have the money to build the ground and keep the team in the PL until it’s built, they are not serious.

Mike Ashley says hi!
Yeah he is bad but i still think Farhad is even worse. I mean just think about some of the things this bell end has done while he has been here. Brought a kopite in that practically nobody wanted, let him stay too long and cause massive damage and then spent the last few days trying to bring back a man again nobody wants and that he sacked due to being crap and causing mass protests.

Mosh is in a different league to anyone. Different universe actually.

The report inferred there was interested bidders which Moshiri was open to but they ran a mile when they saw the boobooks.
That report looks to be just load of trouble causing hypothetical nonsense.No direct quotes at all.

Farhad Moshiri is pondering whether to sell the club and taking a £100million hit in the process

It’s claimed the British-Iranian was recently approached by a consortium of interested bidders and he didn’t reject their interest.

Moshiri is now debating whether to sell the club for £350m

The group did, however, apparently ‘walk away quickly’ after discovering it would cost ‘too much money"

What Moshiri ultimately does remains to be seen.

Wibble wobble. For those that know.

He simply needs to change the people in his ear. He needs to run the club properly by appointing new people with football acumin especially to the board, and take himself away from interfering, pursuing managers on a whim and the same with signing players the manager didn't want.

Be the money man but delegate the football running to proper football people and the business of the club to
people who can sort this club out. It's not beyond saving but if we carry on like this not only will we go down
and not come back up but we might just go out bust.

Wibble wobble. For those that know.

He simply needs to change the people in his ear. He needs to run the club properly by appointing new people with football acumin especially to the board, and take himself away from interfering, pursuing managers on a whim and the same with signing players the manager didn't want.

Be the money man but delegate the football running to proper football people and the business of the club to
people who can sort this club out. It's not beyond saving but if we carry on like this not only will we go down
and not come back up but we might just go out bust.

He’s been here 6 years and never done any of those things, why would he start now?

Yeah he is bad but i still think Farhad is even worse. I mean just think about some of the things this bell end has done while he has been here. Brought a kopite in that practically nobody wanted, let him stay too long and cause massive damage and then spent the last few days trying to bring back a man again nobody wants and that he sacked due to being crap and causing mass protests.

Don't get me wrong i think they're both a couple of bells

That report looks to be just load of trouble causing hypothetical nonsense.No direct quotes at all.

Farhad Moshiri is pondering whether to sell the club and taking a £100million hit in the process

It’s claimed the British-Iranian was recently approached by a consortium of interested bidders and he didn’t reject their interest.

Moshiri is now debating whether to sell the club for £350m

The group did, however, apparently ‘walk away quickly’ after discovering it would cost ‘too much money"

What Moshiri ultimately does remains to be seen.
The source of the report will tell you all you need to know. Here’s a clue, it’s a rag other than the Express……

Also invested a lot of money in players and got our new stadium plans off the ground, two things that we'd been crying out for for years before. I would really worry for our long term future if he left now, with no guarantees that the stadium would make progress. We aren't exactly an attractive prospect for new investment right now.

Can't see him selling until the stadium is done

Which has got to be financed.

The club will be in a much better position for a sale once it's built and then he'll get his money back. It's probably the worst time now when a few hundred mill needs to be found for a stadium and the first team is a complete mess while the club has run up huge annual losses. Why would anyone take that on?

Theres no chance he sells before the stadium is built.

Also the 'source' of the express is the s*n.

Not sure why it was linked tbh lol