Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
You see your post would have had more credibility if all those comments by me weren't from a time where Everton were talking about appointing Diego Simeone only to appoint Marco Silva.

Back then I was a naive Evertonian who thought we were on our way to being the next Man City then reality hits and you realise no matter what Moshiri does FFP and the powers that be will ensure plucky little Everton stays where they belong.

Quote away as you may as well be quoting a ghost as im a different man these days from 2019.

Is 2019 when you decided to be an Everton fan?

If you still hold the exact same opinions on everything as you did 3,5,10,15+ years ago then I pity you sir.

I strive to grow, to mature, to evolve.

Thats why "vaulting" is the sport of the caveman.

Top job

1642697310490.png

@ForeverBlue92 You post so much drivel in here. I do agree with the odd post, buts that because you offer so many different opinions . ‘ wake up and smell the coffee’… ? Really? You have spent the last several months slagging off any Evertonian who was fully expresso’d up regarding Benitez. Bit cheeky that mate. And I have to say again, some of your posting history is just a bit creepy. You are a bit creepy . So yep, probably just a immature teenager. I hope so. Sad if you are a grown man trying to be edgy online.

@ForeverBlue92 You post so much drivel in here. I do agree with the odd post, buts that because you offer so many different opinions . ‘ wake up and smell the coffee’… ? Really? You have spent the last several months slagging off any Evertonian who was fully expresso’d up regarding Benitez. Bit cheeky that mate. And I have to say again, some of your posting history is just a bit creepy. You are a bit creepy . So yep, probably just a immature teenager. I hope so. Sad if you are a grown man trying to be edgy online.
Yeah he is an utter joke, I thought maybe we would get some sense out of him once Benitez had gone and he had put down that particular crack pipe.

But he seems to be rivalling @davek in the 'adopt-a-persona for the sake of an argument' stakes

Yeah he is an utter joke, I thought maybe we would get some sense out of him once Benitez had gone and he had put down that particular crack pipe.

But he seems to be rivalling @davek in the 'adopt-a-persona for the sake of an argument stakes'
Indeed. But at least @davek is good at it and brilliantly stubborn and knows he’s playing a game. @ForeverBlue92 is like Bernie Winters to @davek ’s George Carlin

3 years ago I genuinely believed Everton could become a regular top 4 team and be winning trophies.

As of 17.09 today I dont believe I'll see EFC win anything in my lifetime.

And that isn't fully down to who Evertons owner is, who the manager is, who the players are because football is engineered from the very top to keep the haves above the have nots.

Man Utd can waste £200 million and can go spend £73 million on Sancho

Everton can waste £200 million but need to sell players and can spend £1.7 million on 5 signings.

Man Utd can threaten to destroy English football and breakaway from UEFA and get a slap on the wrist.

Derby do something less severe and get hit with a 21 point deduction.

Man Utds players can hit the deck and get a soft pen via VAR

Evertons players can get taken out and VAR will find a way not to award a pen.

Thats the reality of modern football and why my expectations and demands have completely changed from the nonsense I was spouting 3 years ago.

Eventually you'll wake up too.

3 years ago I genuinely believed Everton could become a regular top 4 team and be winning trophies.

That again depends on your age. If you are the needy adolescent I suspect and that you come across as, you have plenty of time.
Think you probably owe most of this forum an apology for the absolute drivel that you have posted for months. And the insults that you have thrown our way . If you have and I have missed it, than fair play. But if you haven’t…… then you should do the right thing.

And that isn't fully down to who Evertons owner is, who the manager is, who the players are because football is engineered from the very top to keep the haves above the have nots.

Man Utd can waste £200 million and can go spend £73 million on Sancho

Everton can waste £200 million but need to sell players and can spend £1.7 million on 5 signings.

Man Utd can threaten to destroy English football and breakaway from UEFA and get a slap on the wrist.

Derby do something less severe and get hit with a 21 point deduction.

Man Utds players can hit the deck and get a soft pen via VAR

Evertons players can get taken out and VAR will find a way not to award a pen.

Thats the reality of modern football and why my expectations and demands have completely changed from the nonsense I was spouting 3 years ago.

Eventually you'll wake up too.

Why do you want Mourinho as our manager then?