• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Playing Bristol City at BMD

Thanks Mosh

giphy.gif

Was down Bramley Moore this morning absolutely buzzing that we'll be down there in the next few years in a boss stadium.

THANK YOU Mr Moshiri.

OK Mate.... I mean you were losing your mind about Moshiri when the club was in less of a state than it is now, but now the club is completely on its arse you're playing the role of Moshiri defender, you are one spectacular knobhead.

I couldn't even be arsed to quote more than I have below but you flip flop so often on just about every subject that it's no wonder your opinion isn't taken seriously.

Anyone else think he'll be feeling the heat once the RS win the title?

For all the talk of being noisy neighbours its gone downhill fast these past 2 seasons.

A Wolves win at GP saturday and I think the crowd will be toxic.

Randy Lerner put money up and Villa fans hated him after it went downhill.

Ellis Short at Sunderland another example.

You can not blame him for how the money has been spent but the lack of new blood at boardroom level and the God awful manager recruitment is completely on his and Bills heads.

I for one am absolutely furious with the club's mismanagement and the buck ultimately stops with him as does the team performances stop with the manager.

This clown needs to sort himself out and either A. Appoint a top quality manager or B. Sell the club to someone who can afford to do A.

I really hope he sells to Usmanov and buggers off.

Not even interviewing any other candidates just chasing a bloke who got relegated with Hull and sacked by Watford.

Those saying they feel sorry for him - I dont as he's a bloody fool.

Baffling how this fella is a billionaire.

Him, Lerner and Short are perfect examples of how success/money doesnt equal intelligence as they are utterly clueless when it comes to football decisions.

Yeah lets appoint a bloke relegated at Hull, sacked at Watford - going through a process that will likely see us fined/deducted points in the process.

Still baffles me.

Ruining this club he is.

Thankfully we have 13 games left and I doubt we'll win more than about 2 games. I think that alone should see him gone if the board had any ambition.

If he stays thats me done with this fella.

He needs to realise he needs Usmanov's help. He just hasn't got it about him to move this club forward and at present he cant even keep us level he's taking us backwards.

Biggest phoney out there.

Chelsea's manager under pressure despite favourites to win the Europa League and in 2 cups one being a final.

Everton on the other hand lucky to finish above 13th/14th on current form and looking lost at sea yet this soft fella thinks Silva and DCL/Davies will lead us to glory next season lollol

Yeah hilarous watching our club become a joke whilst our neighbours challenge for titles again.

Love seeing my red relations look forward to the weekend whilst I contemplate doing the shopping with the Mrs as its that bad watching us these days.

Must be boss being the new breed of Evertonian who thinks being zaney on the internet with their wide collection of hipster gifs makes up for the joy of a day out at wembley or watching us live play well picking up 3 points.

I cant wait to be sat in BMD watching us get beat every week and sat in 11th with some mid table punk as manager.

Him and Kenwright are living off this stadium move mate which is 3-4 seasons away at the earliest. We'll be lucky to be still playing Premier League football the way we are declining since Moyes.

OK Mate.... I mean you were losing your mind about Moshiri when the club was in less of a state than it is now, but now the club is completely on its arse you're playing the role of Moshiri defender, you are one spectacular knobhead.

I couldn't even be arsed to quote more than I have below but you flip flop so often on just about every subject that it's no wonder your opinion isn't taken seriously.
He is 100% trying to be mini davek a contrarian

This is spectacular.

??????

As if we needed any further proof of what a massive nobhead he is.

But it is still appreciated.

You see your post would have had more credibility if all those comments by me weren't from a time where Everton were talking about appointing Diego Simeone only to appoint Marco Silva.

Back then I was a naive Evertonian who thought we were on our way to being the next Man City then reality hits and you realise no matter what Moshiri does FFP and the powers that be will ensure plucky little Everton stays where they belong.

Quote away as you may as well be quoting a ghost as im a different man these days from 2019.

@Frang mk2

Gets off on being a bellend.