Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,252 92.3%

• Total voters
Anyone else think he'll be feeling the heat once the RS win the title?

For all the talk of being noisy neighbours its gone downhill fast these past 2 seasons.

A Wolves win at GP saturday and I think the crowd will be toxic.

It’s not his doing as such, it’s the managers who’ve wasted the cash.
Noisy neighbours lol we aren’t even good enough for the top 6

This team of ours are going to have some more 'bad' results between now and the end of the season. We're just not good enough to string a good set of results together.
So, it depends how Moshiri sees it. Back to back defeats against Wolves then City might finish off Silva. But...I think Moshiri will re-assess at the end of the season (unless we plummet down to the lower end of the table).

Do you smell that?
giphy.gif

It’s not his doing as such, it’s the managers who’ve wasted the cash.
Noisy neighbours lol we aren’t even good enough for the top 6

Randy Lerner put money up and Villa fans hated him after it went downhill.

Ellis Short at Sunderland another example.

You can not blame him for how the money has been spent but the lack of new blood at boardroom level and the God awful manager recruitment is completely on his and Bills heads.

I for one am absolutely furious with the club's mismanagement and the buck ultimately stops with him as does the team performances stop with the manager.

I appreciate his investment but he needs to stay away from making football decisions. His previous experience was as a minority owner of an under succeeding "big 4" team that played boring football the last 10 years, and never showed the ambition needed to pass their rivals by.

Just provide the funds and give Brands the real decision making power

what investment?

Randy Lerner put money up and Villa fans hated him after it went downhill.

Ellis Short at Sunderland another example.

You can not blame him for how the money has been spent but the lack of new blood at boardroom level and the God awful manager recruitment is completely on his and Bills heads.

I for one am absolutely furious with the club's mismanagement and the buck ultimately stops with him as does the team performances stop with the manager.

You have to have control of the manager.

Most on here where puzzled, and at times disgusted with the wastefulness of funds on questionable players, after years of scraping the barrel.

27m Bolasie?
12m Williams?
25m Klaassen!? (So obvious he was not suited to this league)
45m Sigurdsson (good player but horrid fee).

If I gave my son my wages to spend I would have a houseful of Pirate stuff and teddies. That is irresponsible spending.

He has to shoulder some of the blame for allowing this mess to unfold.

He's got every decision spectacularly wrong. Bringing in Walsh and Koeman, then letting them go on the worst recruitment in PL history, letting Allardyce spend £50m and £250k a week in Jan on 2 mercenaries no one else was interested in and chasing Silva like he was the only manager in the world.

I still have some faith in Brands, but he needs to putting Silva under serious scrutiny between now and May.

Right now Moshiri has to be the worst most clueless owner in sports with the NY Knicks owner James Dolan.

Both have a propensity to waste money with no forward planning and make bizarre managerial appointments.