Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,255 92.3%

• Total voters
It’s like Groundhog Day watching Everton. Sack a manager, replace with someone equally as inept, watch the season crumble by January, sack manager and repeat again and again and again.

Inappropriate Language
With Moyes we had stability and did better with no money. Now we are doing [Poor language removed] with money. It is down to FM and his stupid appointments. Gaaaah.

I'm not from a money POV but I am from a personell POV, I think he's been taken in by a lot of chancers with only Brands seemingly having a clue.

hes going to be out of pocket yet again regards Silva ... he will not just keep haermeraging money left right and center.. there will come a time when hes had enough

for everything good he has done here, he has done something equally bad, and on the whole we have regressed terribly.

he must be thinking is it all worth it. must be

hes going to be out of pocket yet again regards Silva ... he will not just keep haermeraging money left right and center.. there will come a time when hes had enough

for everything good he has done here, he has done something equally bad, and on the whole we have regressed terribly.

he must be thinking is it all worth it. must be

He'll have been fuming I've no doubt with the money wasted last season, hence why he brought Brands in, guaranteed had we got him earlier or Monchi instead of appointing Walsh we'd be in a better position with the squad

All very well saying Brands will be looking at candidates. But will the Iranian fool actually allow him to fire Silva?

Moshiri went all out to get Silva in and was convinced he was the best manager he'd ever seen.

Sacking him is another slap in the face for Iran. Would he want that?