Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It's been building up to the coming summer since last year's transfer failure so we will get a true picture of where we stand under Moshiri between June and August.

It's impossible to please everybody but if it transpires that we are largely disappointed again come September 1, then there isn't any real basis for confidence that things will improve after that, football is unforgiving in that respect and he will have had 18 months to get the club in order.

For me it means another 4-5 signings and not accepting make-do signings or no cover in any position. We have to show intent and ambition, get business done early and get confidence up. May not be about net spend with Lukaku off but it certainly needs to be our biggest and most impressive transfer window, that is some ask.

I know your not a fan of koeman but lukaku thinkings will not be far from koemans ..pressure right back on .moshiri needs to start with the right people in negotiating the transfers

Seriously why wasn't this sorted after August 31st?

This hasn't sat right with me and neither has certain people joining the board of directors.

I talked myself into ignoring it but something isn't as it seems. It might not be huge but something isn't right

Perhaps now all those who were accepting the "Moshiri is our Messiah" spin will drop their hero worshipping and start questioning him?

Who on earth makes a heroic figure out of Joe "legal fees paid for by the public to sue a school" Anderson and hopes it will wash?

Jesus wept.

Perhaps now all those who were accepting the "Moshiri is our Messiah" spin will drop their hero worshipping and start questioning him?
Well he may turn out to be the Messiah David, however we have had a slower start than virtually all of us wanted and some have been prepared to give him more time than others. However, this has certainly lit the fuse under his (Moshiri's) arris so if he has anything about him, now is the time to prove it. If we have another transfer window like the others, and no discernible movement on the stadium front then I can't see many of us keeping any level of optimism. This is either a massive catalyst or a massive self destructing time bomb.

so just to confirm Dave now Rom has called Mosh out with failed promises it will be fine now for Mosh to flex his muscles and basically publicly [Poor language removed] Rom off and pop a 80m price tag on him.

That would be him putting a lid on things and showing Rom who is boss don't you think.
No. He needs to take heed of what Lukaku has said and start earning and spending.

Who on earth makes a heroic figure out of Joe "legal fees paid for by the public to sue a school" Anderson and hopes it will wash?

Jesus wept.
It's pitiful mate.

Joe Anderson and Jim White are the public faces of Everton Football Club.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so 'kin bad.

Well he may turn out to be the Messiah David, however we have had a slower start than virtually all of us wanted and some have been prepared to give him more time than others. However, this has certainly lit the fuse under his (Moshiri's) arris so if he has anything about him, now is the time to prove it. If we have another transfer window like the others, and no discernible movement on the stadium front then I can't see many of us keeping any level of optimism. This is either a massive catalyst or a massive self destructing time bomb.
Let's have it straight: Nothing substantial has moved on the stadium front; no real investment has been made to the aquad.

We could have kept Kenwright for that.

If people still think that this utter fraud is the real deal and he's gonna take us to some promised land then you really need to gently remove your head from the inner sanctum of your colon.

Lukaku has seen right through this utter shyster.

We've all been had, sold false promises once again and completely let down.

New owner, same old Everton.

It's pitiful mate.

Joe Anderson and Jim White are the public faces of Everton Football Club.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so 'kin bad.

"Kenwright and Elstone will be gone in the near future".

A year later and they've never been safer.

Keith Harris on the board.

Even the Schneiderlin transfer took Koeman coming out in an absolute rage after the Leicester game.

It all absolutely reeks.

No. He needs to take heed of what Lukaku has said and start earning and spending.

so he gets the summer then doesn't he mate. That's fair isn't it because he can't do anything now until the summer. Give him 4 weeks in the summer window and see what he, Koeman and Walsh can produce to assure Lukaku we can compete.

Is that fair in your opinion?

Whatever Rom's agenda it seems he was sold a lie in relation to the level of player investment that would come under Moshiri as were we.
Pre sacking Martinez referenced a big budget, £100m war chest stories leaked and claims of £60 million bids for players. What actually happened over 2 windows?
Minimal net investment. Even in the winter window the club tried to get back every penny spent but had to accept loans over sales.
I'm very grateful to Mosh for helping to quickly get us back to 'best of the rest' but unless substantial net investment comes this summer I'll have to conclude he's been deliberately deceitful to increase exposure, sell tickets and land RK etc.

Even the Schneiderlin transfer took Koeman coming out in an absolute rage after the Leicester game.

It all absolutely reeks.

It stinks to high heaven

It all absolutely reeks.

Kenwrights to blame Moshiri most likely gives the cash and tight wad haggles over every penny. He's a cancer at this club and has been for a while now. I also believe him and woods have Moshiri over a barrel til they finally do one.

Let's not forget Moshiri wanted to sack Martinez earlier than what he done, let's be honest I wonder why or WHO convinced him to wait...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back