Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm still pro-Moshiri, but his lack of "CEO" skills is somewhat alarming.

Koeman/Walsh/The Board are clearly not on the same page regarding transfers, £40m worth of agreed transfers fell apart at the deadline, his deadline day interview was poorly judged, and the Rooney situation is ugly. Just one of those things would be bad; those all happened this week.

Moshiri's got the club doing a lot of smart things, but at the same time Everton do not give off the impression they're well-run. And judging by the way transfers have gone -- starting with Sissoko taking Moshiri's jet to sign with a rival -- I'm not so sure how much Everton are respected by players, agents and other clubs.

Just a thought.

There's no maybe about it.

We've had people tell "in the know" on here claiming the stadium is going to be "one of the best in the world" - right up until the budget was revealed to be £300m, which builds you a mid-tier stadium at best in this country.

First summer - no movement until stones was sold and net profit.

Second summer - Lukaku was always leaving for 70m+ so we chucked some cash about until (shock) he moves for 90m. We spend a bit more. We were a mad Barkley decision away from breaking even again this summer.

Why don't the people at the top just admit what is going on? This is just an extension of the Kenwright show.

£300m? Seriously? These days that will get you something akin to Rossett Park.

The thing is, the recruitment of a centre forward shouldn't be that hard should it?

You have your first choice, second choice and third choice.

Months and months of notice that your 95m striker is going, so you get the replacement signed on beforehand.

It's just amateur hour and now we'll suffer in Europe and for 50% of the season and most of the early rounds of domestic cup comps.

They should sit down and do a thorough autopsy on this repeated cock-ups. They won't.

Can't help come to the conclusion that bill and Elston's are still too involved and moshiri really isn't what we had hoped for.

Honeymoon's well and truly over now...well it is for me...
I soon realised that the new ground was at the forefront of his plans and If his men Walsh and Koeman perform to spec then that would be the footy side sorted...well sorted enough to keep (most) of us off his back.

The business world where Mosh made his Dosh (see what I did there?) while risky, does have more cause and effect 'sure things' than the football world, especially if you're riding Usmanov - 'The Organ Grinders' coat tails.

Mosh banked on Walsh & Koeman's Past footballing performance guaranteeing future performance and that the percentages would pay out

But nobody can predict that Giroud's missus put the kibosh on going Oopt North...even to leafy Cheshire.
That Giroud rumour is pants as if we could have bought him, and funded his wages when basicly we had to sell to buy on the last day all Moshiri was after was into to selling when just to balance the books - we are as @davek stated still a sell to buy club - I have a feeling any funds are for the new ground!
Our top Goalscorer gone cheaply - our then last season best midfielder wants to leave - somethings not right!
Moshiri runs the club now with BK advising!

Pure fantasy this I reckon.
Usmanov wants his own club, he made one last attempt this year to buy out Kronke with a 1.3Bn bid, when he got wind of the Americans buying us he moved quick to release Moshiri from his Arsenal shares so he could buy us.

Everton is Usmanov's back up plan, he'll be selling his Arse shares soon, he knows 100% now Kroenke will not sell to him.

I'm still pro-Moshiri, but his lack of "CEO" skills is somewhat alarming.

Koeman/Walsh/The Board are clearly not on the same page regarding transfers, £40m worth of agreed transfers fell apart at the deadline, his deadline day interview was poorly judged, and the Rooney situation is ugly. Just one of those things would be bad; those all happened this week.

Moshiri's got the club doing a lot of smart things, but at the same time Everton do not give off the impression they're well-run. And judging by the way transfers have gone -- starting with Sissoko taking Moshiri's jet to sign with a rival -- I'm not so sure how much Everton are respected by players, agents and other clubs.

Just a thought.

Birds of a feather flock together
An Intelligent person; one who thinks like me.

Kenwright and Moshiri are talking, maybe both are thinking I can do business with this man.

It's love at first sight.

edit; and also he paid cash money - kenwrighs new BFF.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back