Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The trouble is, compared to where Mosh was 2 hours before he called Jim White, Mosh is £45m down in terms of sales and now facing a £25m loss on sacking staff with Europe unlikely and likely PL positions reducing prize money also. He is a man who invests carefully and to see his money leaking away so fast will not please him, especially as the asset is devaluing by the day.

Bill Kenwright has his flaws, but i think it's a good thing for now that he's still around.I find the prospect of the Mosh being left to his own devices, and being the sole owner of this club to be terrifying.

Bill Kenwright has his flaws, but i think it's a good thing for now that he's still around.I find the prospect of the Mosh being left to his own devices, and being the sole owner of this club to be terrifying.
I don't think positive change is possible until Kenwright finally leaves. He's been the sole constant at Everton since 1989.

I very much doubt that the club would be saddled with Rooney for the next two and a half years were it not for Kenwright's continued influence.

So far has invested 185m into this football club.

If you added up every single penny that every single owner has invested in our entire history it wouldnt be more than 50m TOTAL.

But yet Moshiris a fraud lad.

Find somebody else to chase lads, cos this fella is doing his job.
Is that in total player expenditure? How much has he brought in from sales in total.

We've sold our assets, lost £35m on Barkley (probably most of Niasse also), it will cost £21m to shift Koeman, something to lose Walsh as well. The £220m spent has lost most of it's value (add up what we'd get for the players we have bought ie Rooney, Siggurdsson, Klaassen etc)

All in all, we're a little bit screwed and if the heads don't go up soon staring at the Championship and total disaster.

Moshiri could easily stick with the current setup, take money for Barkley in January, hope we survive but if relegated, take parachute money to cover outlay, bin stadium and sell up as a failed venture.

Everton are potentially Leeds/Villa.

Moshiri could easily stick with the current setup, take money for Barkley in January, hope we survive but if relegated, take parachute money to cover outlay, bin stadium and sell up as a failed venture.

Everton are potentially Leeds/Villa.

Sell to who? Took Blue Bill 20 years to find someone to buy 49.9%

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back