Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
There's bucketloads of things to have a go at Moshiri over - ironically smiling after we gift a fifth to Arsenal isn't one of them. It was a 'laugh or cry' moment.

I'm personally more annoyed at him for letting Koeman stay on far longer than he should have, for not investing in playing staff and instead perpetuating a sell-to-buy policy and for phoning Jim White with blatant lies and soundbytes to embarrass the club a la Mike Ashley repeatedly.

I’m sorry? Where do you see us now??
I didn't say that's what I want. I've had enough of these disgusting performances, too.
It seems to me like Moshiri knows the failures by the club in the summer has made it far more difficult for Koeman to get results and I think he would give Koeman the January window as an opportunity to fix the missing links in the side.

I didn't say that's what I want. I've had enough of these disgusting performances, too.
It seems to me like Moshiri knows the failures by the club in the summer has made it far more difficult for Koeman to get results and I think he would give Koeman the January window as an opportunity to fix the missing links in the side.
We are prime relegation candidates right now. Which moron anywhere in world football gives a manager backing from here?

Clapping and smiling at us getting hammered and dropping into the bottom three after spending £140M in the summer.

Imagine what Usmanov would have done to him if he'd have driven one of his investments over the cliff.

That moment when we needed a striker and another centre half, the window had not closed and yet suddenly Jim White is talking live to a guy that sounds like he's on a wind up, and it states it's Evertons Moshiri.

That was like the moment the policeman drops his coffee cup in The Usual Suspects for me.

We have been had off.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back