Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Smiling and smirking at a 5-2 hammering at home.

Content with another expected loss I presume. Maybe even secret delight that his 'real' team won.

Who the hell is this belwhiff?

Bill has the look of a man with the sudden realisation that he has dropped a massive clanger.

I laughed when the fifth went in. I also laughed at Niasse's goal.

Sometimes it is better to laugh than cry. I don't think he was going to run on the pitch and burn a Koeman effigy or anything.

Besides that would be great half time entertainment next game.

Clapping and smiling at us getting hammered and dropping into the bottom three after spending £140M in the summer.

Imagine what Usmanov would have done to him if he'd have driven one of his investments over the cliff.

Saw that too ...... couldn't make out whether it was a smile or a grimace. At least Bill looked devastated

Twice in the space of 18 months now that things have been allowed to deteriorate to the point of high farce before something is done, and this is whilst Koeman is still here.

It's embarrassing, shameful even. Moshiri et al may not be bothered by the unfolding embarrassment, but I am, and I know thousands more are like me.

Predominantly its down to football of course, and Koeman gets sacked on these grounds, but its humiliating. The club is stealing money from fans whilst offering up this utter purile rubbish.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back