Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri is a fraud, I'm telling ya. He won't sack his man Koeman, he won't pay his compo, I'm telling ya. If he sacks him it'll make him look wrong so he won't do it, I'm telling ya. Koeman is safe lad, Moshiri has no ambition, I'm tellin ya.

EVERTON SACK KOEMAN

But.....but.....but.....but.... he didn't tell him himself.

lollollol

the calibre of this next managerial appointment will say everything about Moshiri's intentions regarding Everton, a big name manager like Ancelotti, Pellegrini,Mancini or Benitez whom would all require a guaranteed decent transfer kitty will send out a statement to underline his ambition for Everton, however Dyche, Moyes, Allardyce would simply mean i will die without seeing us win a trophy again.

Everyone knows the hierarchical structure and who makes key decisions, and everyone knows that Koeman had the relationship with Moshiri not Kenwright. If Kenwright and Elstone went there to officially inform Koeman and staff they;d been sacked after being told by Moshiri, then ok. But it sounds like the first he knew of it was at FF today when BK turned up.

Nothing wrong with what has happened, Moshiri delegated it to his chairman. Moshiri's decisive decision, can't see the problem. Why is it you always make a mountain out of a molehill ? I guarantee if Koeman was still in a job you would be slagging off Moshiri for it. Be happy Koeman's gone.

the calibre of this next managerial appointment will say everything about Moshiri's intentions regarding Everton, a big name manager like Ancelotti, Pellegrini,Mancini or Benitez whom would all require a guaranteed decent transfer kitty will send out a statement to underline his ambition for Everton, however Dyche, Moyes, Allardyce would simply mean i will die without seeing us win a trophy again.

But we have just had a big name manager and what happened ? Hope the next manager is the right one, doesn't have to be a big name to succeed.

Don't agree on Pellergrini and Mancini. They've done zip since they left City. We could get either of those with ease IMO. The big two are Tuschel and Ancelotti, followed by fonseca.

But I do agree, the next appointment is huge and we have to get it right given our position. But Wednesday is key.

Moshiri is a fraud, I'm telling ya. He won't sack his man Koeman, he won't pay his compo, I'm telling ya. If he sacks him it'll make him look wrong so he won't do it, I'm telling ya. Koeman is safe lad, Moshiri has no ambition, I'm tellin ya.

EVERTON SACK KOEMAN

But.....but.....but.....but.... he didn't tell him himself.

lollollol
Their just finding fault still mate

But we have just had a big name manager and what happened ? Hope the next manager is the right one, doesn't have to be a big name to succeed.
yes I understand that and in my heart i would love to see Unsy in charge 5 years from now with a team full of ex academy lads picking up trophies for fun, imagine EFC led by Tom Davies as captain and Jonjoe Kenny helping him lift the champions league trophy. Moshiri's job as i see it is to increase our profile in order to make us more attractive that is where a big name manager comes in, albeit with a more structured approach to recruitment and team building

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back