Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Sacking is only half the job. If we end up dithering for too long with a caretaker manager could be no better off.
I would hope we only sacked Koeman when we already had a quality manager in place to step in. There no reason why we couldn't have already negotiated a deal with say Ancelotti or (better) Tuchel , since both are currently unemployed.
If I see our future manager assessing his new team from the stands at Stamford Bridge , then I will applaud an unpleasant job done well and efficiently.

@ToffeeTim as promised; however, I’m now slightly concerned as all these are only from October. You have some issues that need addressing, you wanna talk it out brah???

Take responsibility, admit your mistakes and get Ancelotti you cringey FRAUD

Protests needed to remove him and Kenwright.

He cost us a trophy by not sacking Martinez the day after that utter humiliation at Anfield. He'll cost us another season if he doesn't act over the international break.

Shut up you clueless beaut

He can't be trusted to appoint a proper replacement for Koeman. We're probably better sticking tbh. A shambles.

I reckon he has us down for an EXPECTED DRAW this weekend. The clueless beaut.

He cares about his stake. He doesn't care about long term success. He wont be here. He'll have made his return.

Moshiri is simply a glorified Property Developer.

Clappers need to accept their share of the blame in our sustained period of failure.

The club lack vision and ambition and even if that wasn't the case, then there is a complete lack of the skills needed to follow through on any ambition in any case.

Even when we do spend money it seems to be on completely the wrong players. I can't understand how Moshiri hasn't binned off Walsh for the shambolic signings we've made. He's done footballing supermarket sweep.

Come on Moshiri. Show a backbone and show you're actually interested in on field events. You bottled it after anfield with Moshiri. Don't do it again.

The one time we'd love a Jim White exclusive and he'll be nowhere to be seen #FRAUD

He's bottled it again. Unambitious tosser.

It's utterly shambolic at this club that dead duck managers can survive any set of horrific results and only get sent packing when fan uproar gets out of control. What a shoddy way to run a club. Amateurs.

Silent today when action was needed.

Well I'm utterly gobsmacked here.

Kenwright Lite.

Another day. Another chance for the fraud to show some ambition.

Another day where he has neglected his duty to the club. Gutless.

DO IT NOW TOSHIRI

You can't get relegated from Europe. Moshiri could not care less about success.

Gutless and an embarrassment.

Let's put it to bed once and for all that this guy is the answer. Mouthing off to Jim White but running away and nowhere to be seen when we need action.

Considering he didn't sack a lame duck manager after we lost 4 nil at the pit when they had 45 shots, it's unfortunately no surprise that he's again completely bottling the big decision.

Nobody can doubt this fellas motives at this point, sacked 2 under performing managers and oversaw the biggest spending in Evertons 139 year history.

All hail Evertons savour.
Depends who he now brings in.

If it's the cheap and cheerful no frills option we know that he's looking to just steady the ship in order to get a stadium deal done; if it's a real coup then we can maybe begin to believe he does want success on the pitch as well as keeping the stadium plate spinning.

If it's the cheap and cheerful no frills option we know that he's looking to just steady the ship in order to get a stadium deal done; if it's a real coup then we can maybe begin to believe he does want success on the pitch as well as keeping the stadium plate spinning.

Hi Dave, just want to say give him a chance lets see which way the wind is blowing before we blow our mouths off.

So who do you fancy David?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back