Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri is a fraud, I'm telling ya. He won't sack his man Koeman, he won't pay his compo, I'm telling ya. If he sacks him it'll make him look wrong so he won't do it, I'm telling ya. Koeman is safe lad, Moshiri has no ambition, I'm tellin ya.

EVERTON SACK KOEMAN

But.....but.....but.....but.... he didn't tell him himself.

lollollol

lol

This concern about who delivered the P45 really is the most surreal whinge ever on GOT :pint2:

The real test will be the next 2 transfer Windows. He needs to commit to spending another 150m at least to bring in a top striker, cb, lb and pacey winger (I'm assuming bolaise won't come back as fast or good as his pre injury self-interest hope I'm wrong).

Might be a step to far for him

To be fair to the Mosh he did bin Koeman in the end.The jury is very much out on this guy.I think the next managerial appointment, will tell us if Moshiri is the real deal or not.

Reports of an £8m payoff for Koeman and his staff. Almost £25m paid out on sacking and securing managers in about 18 months

That's Davy Klaassen. Money to burn.

Glad he has acted. The performances where appalling. I was concerned by Moshiri smiling as the 5th went in but it appears it was a smile of 'sacked in the morning' which is exactly what anyone looking after their investments would have done.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back