Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It was a big assertive decision sacking Koeman, it’s not without its risk, I’m not quite sure of the timing and not so sure in the same position I would have done it.

But it is decisive, I feel we are risk territory now and this is another test for Moshiri, he has made a big call but his next one is a very big one.

I admire the deceiveness, but the margins are tight now, I expect adversity in our new future and success this season looks like staying up, I think we will.

It was a big assertive decision sacking Koeman, it’s not without its risk, I’m not quite sure of the timing and not so sure in the same position I would have done it.

But it is decisive, I feel we are risk territory now and this is another test for Moshiri, he has made a big call but his next one is a very big one.

I admire the deceiveness, but the margins are tight now, I expect adversity in our new future and success this season looks like staying up, I think we will.

Do you think moshiri will get the new manager or Bill? And do you think ( long term ) there's other plans in place?

Do you think moshiri will get the new manager or Bill? And do you think ( long term ) there's other plans in place?

Moshiri in the main. The speed of this decision has him all over it.

I think they will test drive Unsworth, if he does well they will stick with him to the summer if not they will bring in Moyes or Allardyce on a short term to the end of the season. Anyway they can get to the summer with the PL status in tact is the goal. I think they will and probably should re-evaluate in the summer.

I would have loftier ambitions then Dyche and many others being mentioned mate, there are some good canny young managers doing well in the PL, I would go for one of two of those mate.

Feel sorry for Unsworth I can see him doing a Shakespeare, I don’t think this will end well for at all.

Moshiri in the main. The speed of this decision has him all over it.

I think they will test drive Unsworth, if he does well they will stick with him to the summer if not they will bring in Moyes or Allardyce on a short term to the end of the season. Anyway they can get to the summer with the PL status in tact is the goal. I think they will and probably should re-evaluate in the summer.

I would have loftier ambitions then Dyche and many others being mentioned mate, there are some good canny young managers doing well in the PL, I would go for one of two of those mate.

Feel sorry for Unsworth I can see him doing a Shakespeare, I don’t think this will end well for at all.

I hope your right that it's moshiri pulling the strings etc. I mean it's a huge huge call and obviously we still need to see things happen but Rome wasn't built in a day but I think as we've been let down so many times it's like ffs lol

I want moshiri to make us a force again and whoever manager he wants I hope can do it and actually realize it

I hope your right that it's moshiri pulling the strings etc. I mean it's a huge huge call and obviously we still need to see things happen but Rome wasn't built in a day but I think as we've been let down so many times it's like ffs lol

I want moshiri to make us a force again and whoever manager he wants I hope can do it and actually realize it

I think there are problems at board level myself, the make up of the board and decision making has filtered down to our current mess.

Koeman was a convenient scapegoat in my opinion, but I don’t wholly blame him for the situation we find ourselves in.

The worry is those difficulties or lack of competencies will play out in this decision making process.

The sooner there is clarity and a clear direction at board level the better, I.e. Moshiri completes his share option.

At the moment as a club we have one foot in the past and one foot in the future at board level.

Beware the Mosh, hasn't been here 2 years and he's looking for his third manager

Looking for his 2nd, Bobby was already here. However your point remains valid, apart from Chelsea/Man City for obvious reasons are exempt from such problems, clubs that keep changing the manager rarely do well. You get a high player turnover which leads to problems bedding in as we've seen already this year and we'll use up a lot of cash doing so.

Hopefully we won't be in the same position in another 18 months else we could well end up being another Newcastle. (Albeit a classier version)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back