Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I don't think changing will make much of a difference.

It will take time for anyone and so far he's played Chelsea and Leicester away. Far too soon to judge.
How long do you leave it though? We could be in serious trouble if we leave it too long. It probably is early to judge but he isn't an experienced manager at all and today it shown that. Nothing against Unsworth but I don't think he can drag us out this mess right this minute. That's not that he can't be a good manager in the future.

The problem is with the squad. Leicester are a good team and we were away from with no strikers in the squad.
The problem is, and always has been with the board. But you're right, the immediate issue is with this shambles of a squad that we have somehow ended up with. We really need to get someone in who can deal with the flak from both sides, plus the fans who let's face are going to be gunning for him from day one. Regardless of how much wages we can give, who on earth is going to want to take on this mess? I'm very worried.

The problem is, and always has been with the board. But you're right, the immediate issue is with this shambles of a squad that we have somehow ended up with. We really need to get someone in who can deal with the flak from both sides, plus the fans who let's face are going to be gunning for him from day one. Regardless of how much wages we can give, who on earth is going to want to take on this mess? I'm very worried.

Get what you say, but in football, managing Everton still (thank Christ) carries a lustre that most outside the Sky 6 do not have.

How long do you leave it though? We could be in serious trouble if we leave it too long. It probably is early to judge but he isn't an experienced manager at all and today it shown that. Nothing against Unsworth but I don't think he can drag us out this mess right this minute. That's not that he can't be a good manager in the future.
At least two home games

My feeling was always that he should get at least these 4 games up to Watford next week. But that one now is an absolute must-win for him and us.

His biggest mistake was allowing the sale of Lukaku. Huge error which I stated at the time would set us back years. And it looks like it has

However if your going to make an horrendous decision like that you have to make sure you’ve brought in a replacement. And we simply didnt.

We should have made sure we had a replacement in before lukaku went otherwise rom stays until we get one. However typical Everton making another huge error

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back