Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Given that he's clearly making the decisions and Kenwright is going along with them now
, can he just not sack Kenwright, Woods and Elstone off right now?!

Or we going to have to wait until the stadium is done.

I just think that the managers Bill tends to think are suitable are usually crap. His standards are not my standards. Our motto should be our standard.
I didn't hear to many complaining when we hired Martinez (I was pleased with his appointment, not so much with Koeman) but Koeman was a big name, so I thought he would thrive here. Also Moyes didn't do bad. The sad thing the ladt 2 just didn't work out, that's why I'm happy for us to initially change our approach and give Unsworth a crack at it, everyone had to start somewhere and it could just click, you never know. He's one up on Koeman already, Unsworth talks a good game if he can put it in to practice were sorted.COYB

No matter what has come, and what will come after, the next decision Moshiri has to make will be critical to how his legacy lives at Everton.

Personally i suspect he’s not here for the long term. But he won’t want to be remembered as the one to relegate Everton.

But it begs the questions as to who we could get, who would want to come here, who would actually make any difference right now?

He will want a name. But is that really what we need?

Can any manager make our defence less old? Can any manager magic a striker out of nothing? Can any manager resist playing Rooney?

It’s an impossibly difficult situation. Over to you Mr Moshiri.

He needs to give Unsworth more time.

The problem is with the squad. Leicester are a good team and we were away from with no strikers in the squad.

He needs to get a few home games at least.

He needs to give Unsworth more time.

The problem is with the squad. Leicester are a good team and we were away from with no strikers in the squad.

He needs to get a few home games at least.
Can we afford to give him more time though. He is not experienced enough and we are in a dire situation.

Next call for manager will be the most crucial decision he will ever take here.

Reading that him and BK are divided, first thing he needs to do is make his decision and own it, and be ready to support the manager in January.

Walsh also needs to be sacked, he will only get in the way of a new appointment at a time when we need clarity and leadership more than ever.

Even assuming we get out alive, I’m not sure how we can recover from this and from such an unmitigated disaster that has been our summer spending.

Everything seems up in the air now and makes it more likely that FM will want to cut and run.

If he is as committed to us now as he was 18 months ago then big respect to him but he must realise for his own sake and ours that we cannot go on like this.

He needs to have a showdown with Kenwright and assert his full authority, anything less is pointless.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back