Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He is here for real estate.
The waterfront is iconic and he already owns the Liver building. The stadium project is further promotion.

If the aim is to make Everton great then We need to get Usmanov on board asap.

A huge crossroads has reared its head unexpectedly. This current rabble of expensively assembled muck is going down. That is potentially catastrophic for the potential long term aims of Moshiri.

IF Usmanov is to arrive he needs to come in asap, smash fair play rules and buy an almost entirely new team.

What an absolute shambles.

Just hope the attendance for the next home game is the same as tonight, maybe then this tosser will sort something out.

Ultimately that’s the only way to make ourselves heard. We’ve had 3 seasons of happy clapping complete dross with record attendances and what hsbevthey done? Sold all our best players and left us in the lurch. Empty grounds, tv revenues taking a hit, ugly fan protests threatening Everton’s carefully pruned PR would soon have this complete shower getting off their backsides and doing something to protect their investment.

The Martinez days look like a golden age now.

Moshiri took over on 27th feb 2016, on the 1st of March we were 10th, ahead of Liverpool and 6 points behind United in 5th. We only picked up 9 more points that season, out of 33. We had Lukaku, Stones and Barkley looked good, now we appear to have wasted our assets, used Walsh to buy dross and given Goodison a makeover.

I realise Moshiri can't control what happens on the pitch but I would suggest things have not improved since that time and the club seems rotten now.

Time for decisive action from today on, no taking a back seat and talking to F'ing Jim White.

Get on the front foot, show you're worthy of leading this club and move us forward today... Absolutely appalled that the club have allowed the management situation to get into the farce it is, and the fact there is no communication makes it 10 times worse.

I,m ANGRY with this club - it,s a disgrace the way this club has been allowed to lurch into a chaotic shambles.

I don,t care if we stay up or go down but the time has come to get rid of all those holding back the club whilst there filthy snouts are buried in the money trough that means board members, players, and any other staff who cannot be arsed to sacrifice themselves for the club.

The fans need to do there part as well if the speed of change does not happen quick !

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back