Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I’ve soured towards the mosh recently, It’s the lies that does my head in.
If your here to get us stable, make us profitable and build us a stadium then sound just say that. Don’t come out with the shouts of Monopoly money, 60 million defenders, no limit spending and then pretty much sell to buy, Brighton and Huddersfield only spent 10 million less.
It’s not just the financials either. The more I think about it the more I realise how naive he is. He came here with a decent pedigree of being a decent and competent business man. What successful billionaire buys a failing asset and then keeps the people who have been responsible for that failure in place, It doesn’t make sense.
He should have just fully bought Everton and binned everyone and started again. I’m sure with the circles he mixes in, he could find enough well established experienced people to run this club.
I was sucked in at first and was made up with the mosh, he has done some decent things but I think he’s been let down badly by certain people.
I’m an Everton optimist so I really hope he turns things around and gets us to where we want to be. I genuinely do think he wants to make Everton a success.
TL;DR : mosh needs to bin a few people and stop spouting rubbish and I’ll like him again.

He's been taking his time because he wants a long term manager we can be proud of and won't have originally wanted a terrible start to the season to see us bottle it and bring in a two-bob manager that we'd possibly be stuck with when things stabilised.

Due to the incompetence of Unsworth and his staff however, things are so bad that we need to make sure something is sorted before Wednesday, probably with a short term focus.

Incredible situation really. An enormous spend is needed in January but I doubt it'll hit 50m net. Especially after the costs of the new manager.

He jumped the gun on Koeman with no backup plan, the favoured managers appeared to be whoever was flavour of the moment in the press and we've failed with getting them. This is worse than trying to find a striker and we had six months to sort that out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back