Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Said the same earlier today it's like the NHS brexit bus all over again.

Moshiri may or may not know football but he tried for monchi we couldn't convince him so he rightly or wrongly choose the man credited with a large hand in leicesters premier league title.

We are linked with rangnick who without having a massive knowledge or RB Leipzig seems to be the brains behind it.

Other than zorc at Dortmund or luis campos at Monaco I'm not sure he could have targeted this area any better he clearly understands the requirement of this type of individual within a business model that can ensure success.

Kenwright has brought us elstone, Keith Harris & nothing but failure I wasn't going to mention fortress and Samuelson.

It's heartbreaking that people can't see through all this.
Moshiri has shown more ambition since coming here than the club has had since the Moore's ran the show, I'm backing Moshiri all the way, he's targeted highly respected people to run this club for him, poached them, convinced them to come, and it's not worked out.

So he's straight back at it trying to target top talent again, I absolutely guarantee you Moyes would be here if Kenwright had been incharge.

Hasn't put a foot wrong Moshiri for me, I see his ambition, it's like a breath of fresh air from the last 30 years, he'll get it right.

Problem with players form Sharps era or earlier is that in relative terms they weren't paid huge amounts mate, and generally have to still earn a wage to live, the club is a nice convenient one as long as they toe the party line, can't necessarily blame them for it, but can lose any respect for them as a person like. You ever heard sharp give an interview or in general talking mate, he'd struggle to find anything work wise that wasn't related to his footy career and specifically Everton. same goes for the vast majority of former players

Big Nev <3 the mad 'f'ker as he honestly doesn't give two craps about who he has a go at.
A truly great man who I have the upmost respect for, not just his views on football. He uses his fame to speak about important issues that are often ignored.

This could be good news if an all out battle for power does commence. I for one will be right behind House Usmanov, hopefully the House Kenwrightsters are destroyed or banished from the kingdom and that littlefinger Elstone gets it first. Make no mistake winter is coming.

I said as much yesterday to Dave mate. This smacks me of the old guard putting up a fight to remain at the club, briefing most of their print journalist contacts to attack Moshiri.

I know a lot think it's about the Jim White stuff. It may be a factor but the level of insight they are getting makes me think they are getting more briefed than that higher up.

If the reports of Elstone sacking or position under review are true then that kind of fits in. That will not go down well with the old board.

I always sensed options would be around the new stadium. That announcement of exchange is very significant and has almost been lost in amongst the understandable negativity of a 5-1 hammering. That announcements would mean more to follow in the new year and possibly a buy out then.

It also loosely ties in with AU at Arsenal and having a far bigger project in the summer for managers.
Please Everton, if anything, let this one be true. Can't stand that man robbing a living off us.

Moshiri has shown more ambition since coming here than the club has had since the Moore's ran the show, I'm backing Moshiri all the way, he's targeted highly respected people to run this club for him, poached them, convinced them to come, and it's not worked out.

So he's straight back at it trying to target top talent again, I absolutely guarantee you Moyes would be here if Kenwright had been incharge.

Hasn't put a foot wrong Moshiri for me, I see his ambition, it's like a breath of fresh air from the last 30 years, he'll get it right.
I think we would have been almost certainly relegated eventually under kenwright.

Moshiri has basically paid top dollar for the highest placed manager outside the top 6 it failed. He is now doing the same attempting to pay potentially a world record or close to it fee for the highest placed manager outside the top 6.

Kenwright & elstone don't like this & the media don't as they want us to appoint one of the managerial merry go round failures asap or dyche. They do no want us to upset the apple cart at any point & are trying to keep us in our supposed place.

If any of the top 6 managers wanted the Job I think moshiri would pay the fee & the wages without blinking.

Per rumors BK wants Unsy to carry on or get Dyche. For me Unsy cannot cut it and getting Dyche will I believe be very tricky like Silva he has ignored enquiries on this front from the press.

I think we would have been almost certainly relegated eventually under kenwright.

Moshiri has basically paid top dollar for the highest placed manager outside the top 6 it failed. He is now doing the same attempting to pay potentially a world record or close to it fee for the highest placed manager outside the top 6.

Kenwright & elstone don't like this & the media don't as they want us to appoint one go the managerial merry go round failures asap or dyche. They do no want us to upset the apple cart at any point & are trying to keep us in our supposed place.

If any of the top 6 managers wanted he Job I think moshiri would pay the fee & the wages without blinking.
I can not understand fans getting on his back, he is the last person to point the finger at.

Word is he's ignoring Kenwright and not keeping him in the loop as he tries to get the best manager he can mid for this club, I like him even more if it's true, sticking two's at Bill and going his own way.

Like I say he's shown nothing but ambition since he came, and has payed his own money into the club, even paying off our debts, what's Kenwright ever done in 20 years?

Also interesting that all the connected Everton journo's basically ignored as much as they could the stadium thing, instead choosing to run their headlines attacking Moshiri - and using an entirely meaningless game and result in which to further those stories, which smacks of burying good news with bad.

Analyse this, north west sports reporters think that Everton - who are already out of the competition before the game - losing 5-1 to a side is a more important news story than the stadium development on contracts and funding...

No way shape or form does that make any sense without an agenda.

Yes I agree with all of that. I think this seems more routed than just angry at being cut out.

Per rumors BK wants Unsy to carry on or get Dyche. For me Unsy cannot cut it and getting Dyche will I believe be very tricky like Silva he has ignored enquiries on this front from the press.
Not saying I want Dyche, but doesn't he have a release clause (£2m). If so, and we met that clause, it would be down to whether or not we could speak to him.
The rumour upon rumour is very annoying. 3 points today would help my state of mind though!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back