Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Coming across as a clueless procrastinator...not ideal for a football club owner of a top team.
Let's just hope he gets the stadium right and doesn't relegate us before he sells up.

I’ve no idea how you’ve got Moshiri as a procrastinator from that massive Kopite Bascombes article.

It’s literally the complete opposite.

Bascombe has got form with Kenwright, plenty of journos have.

Moshiri needs to grow some balls, he needs to buy out Burger Kenwright and appoint a manager who can keep us up.

Sean Dyche will jump at the chance of managing us. He will sort out the mess here.

But Burger Kenwright wants Rhino because apparently "he gets us". Yeah, he gets what it's like to lose every game and be a miserable Evertonian. Well, I don't want want to be down about Everton anymore. Every year is the same. I want a new Everton that wins stuff.

Thanks.

I’ve no idea how you’ve got Moshiri as a procrastinator from that massive Kopite Bascombes article.

It’s literally the complete opposite.

Bascombe has got form with Kenwright, plenty of journos have.
I’ve got him as a procrastinator as it takes him forever to make any important decision. Martinez sacking. Koeman sacking. New Manager. Board changes. I could go on.

I don’t need any journalist.

Moshiri needs to grow some balls, he needs to buy out Burger Kenwright and appoint a manager who can keep us up.

Sean Dyche will jump at the chance of managing us. He will sort out the mess here.

But Burger Kenwright wants Rhino because apparently "he gets us". Yeah, he gets what it's like to lose every game and be a miserable Evertonian. Well, I don't want want to be down about Everton anymore. Every year is the same. I want a new Everton that wins stuff.

Thanks.

Sean dyche lol god I've had enough

For the love of God though why can't Kenwright put his ego aside and assist Moshiri in doing the best for the club?

He always has to own anything we do properly, and then hides and gets his media friends to fight his corner when we're in trouble.

If this persists until the building of the stadium we have years of instability ahead.

They are both successful businessmen - surely working together their asset value increases all the more.

Gregg would have got us the Kings Dock Stadium and would have sold us by now.

I’ll never forgive Kenwright for letting that opportunity pass the club by, just so he can stay in control.

Absolutely hate the man.
He set us back years, still paying for that now, when push comes to shove Kenwright is ruled by his ego and ultimately is out for himself.

For the love of God though why can't Kenwright put his ego aside and assist Moshiri in doing the best for the club.

Is it a jealousy thing with Bill? prisided over crap for so long that he wants the majority of the recognition now, if Mosh puts HIS money and HIS man in charge and we win then it's Mosh the man, however if Bill can get his man in charge with Mosh's money and we managed to win then Bill will gloat.....

He set us back years, still paying for that now, when push comes to shove Kenwright is ruled by his ego and ultimately is out for himself.
He is a stain on the club's history.

He is no Evertonian.

Now he has his media trying to portray him as the righteous.

He should just get out of the club and take all the other failures with him. Hasn't he leeched off us long enough?

Sadly, I think Kenwright is going to cling on until the bitter end.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back