Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Everyone on here who thought he was going to spend big needs to wake up

We spent 40m this summer which had Barkley and Niasse deals gone through we’d have spent more or less a break even spend!

Add to that we don’t have a Rom or big name to sell next summer..

Once again the only money we will have is through player sales, which based on this season won’t be much!

I think this is the nastier side of the war we see between factions on the board.

We know Parry is close to Bill, and White is close to Moshiri. The problem is, that Parry really lacks the intelligence to do it tactfully.

I think it will get very messy. The ego of Bill Kenwright.
It could take us down but people tell me there's no bigger Blue and no one that cares for the club as much. If anything it will show people for what they really are and wash them out of the club hopefully once and for all. My only concern is what happens to the team on the pitch while all this goes on and so far it's not looking too good.

I really really really want him to realise how naive and stupid he's been.

He needs to start throwing axes. Forgot any agreements he has, buy people out, get Woods in the bin. Elstone can go in the Mersey. Keith Harris can crawl back to what ever gutter he come out of the absolute rat. Kick Steve Walsh back into a PE lesson the fraud. And Bill Kenwright, well I can say this for certain Mr. Chairman you might be the biggest blue and have a sentimental heart for the old boys but you've held this club back for too long and you're still doing it. He needs taking back to the West End and putting out of his misery by Widow Twankey.

I find it bizarre that he was behind the scenes with a view of Arsenal through all their success and mistakes, and hasn't put in a structure like that but build up it and improved the model, as him and Usmanov kept saying they wanted to do at Arsenal in their letters and attempts to oust Kroenke.

Status quo don’t work.

Majority shareholder and a chairman?

Manager or the DOF?

If he is serious he needs to buy-out the club and one person should be decisive enough to appoint a new manager not 6 weeks hoping something will turn around.

The way I see it is that they decided Koeman had to go (which he did), and Kenwright pushed to give Unsworth a fair crack for a while. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out and it's left us looking like we don't have a plan, which I suspect we probably don't. If the intention was to let Unsworth have a stab at it, then they really should have stated that firmly, rather than having this very public confusion as to whether we're even looking at a full-time manager (hence Allardyce's claim that we were too indecisive).

As with everything that has gone wrong with the club since the summer, there are too many cooks without a decent broth recipe between them.

Anyway, we will appoint Sean Dyche and that will be that.

Jim White-Joey Barton-Mike Parry twitter wars.

How dignified for the People's Club.

Our name has been dragged through the dirt since this phony tipped up.

That's not really a twitter war anyone will take seriously,though, Dave. The Literary Genius from Huyton, the figure of fun from TalkBalls,and a Sky journo. Jim White has a good rep at Sky, but will stick to the 'party line' like the rest of them.Nothing remotely controversial is ever uttered by Sky Sports journos,its company policy!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back