Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I honestly think the power struggle rumours have some truth, I also think 1 of the main issues and something I mentioned at the start is that hes not a real hands on kinda guy, we are 1 of his many Investments, sure he talked a good game and I think at 1 point he had a little Ev in him, but at the end of the day we are just a balance sheet to him.

If he cares things will change, clearly they should have already changed, but for me its still early days, he still doesnt have complete control, basically its not his show yet, I personally think THINGS are spoiling the pot.

how can there even be a 'power struggle' ??

moshiri owns half the cub barring a 0.1%

he has complete and final say on everything.

The actual state of this.

Is Bill coming in for a bit of pressure again? Quick, let’s trot out the ‘he’s ill’ line.

If he really is sick, then get out of the club and concentrate on your health, not taking us down.

its quite pathetic really.

Bill Kenwright is NOT bigger than Everton FC.

if he is genuinely of ill health, then this might be the reason he is making some very very strange decisions.

Best to step down for a while Bill.

Is Bill coming in for a bit of pressure again? Quick, let’s trot out the ‘he’s ill’ line.

If he really is sick, then get out of the club and concentrate on your health, not taking us down.

Absolutely pathetic comment that from Don, looks like Blue Bill is trying to enlist as many friends as possible, I expect Moyes to say something about it on Wednesday too

giphy.gif

Is he taking the absolute Piss??!?!?

Peoples dads are dying, kids are dying some very sick people in the world who drag themselves to the footy week in week out... and he peddles out that absolute monstrosity of a tweet.

Ta-ra Don, you utter Kenwright-Weapon.... any credibility you had just went out the window.

BAD BAD MEF.

how can there even be a 'power struggle' ??

moshiri owns half the cub barring a 0.1%

he has complete and final say on everything.

Bill dislikes this!

Bills army of ex-players rallying to his banner - wish they would all do-one. It's our club not theirs.

Pathetic tweet that. Absolutely pathetic to mislead about someone's health for a sympathy vote. And as you say, if it's making you unwell then just go for the good of yourself and the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back