Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The whole what? He’s only been here a short time and has managed to mess up anything and everything to do with the running of the football club on field.
Utterly amateur and clueless.

I meant on the whole, in the running of the club since he arrived.

He has been here less than 2 years mate.

Was everybody saying these things in August? I do not believe they were.

This managerial pursuit and the letting go of Lukaku are the major balls ups as far as I am concerned.

Jim White on the phone on talksport saying Farhad is round the corner in a cafe in Central London and has told Jim its done.

That sounds like a wind up post but it isn't worryingly. Well done for letting Jim call into Talksport and update Evertonians, utter clown.

Allardyce at Goodison tonight.

I meant on the whole, in the running of the club since he arrived.

He has been here less than 2 years mate.

Was everybody saying these things in August? I do not believe they were.

This managerial pursuit and the letting go of Lukaku are the major balls ups as far as I am concerned.
Obsession with Koeman who had done nothing to warrant it. The whole Jim White fluff. Elstone on the Board. The tit he got as DOF.
Need more?
I pray he at least flukes the stadium and gets it right and doesn’t relegate us, as he clearly is above his head and is too clueless to realise the dross he has delegated around him.

He has turned us into a complete laughing stock. Everything about smacks of fraud and chancer im afraid.

He won't get another penny of me the way im feeling.

he has ruined my love of Everton, the complete bell end
I actually don’t think he is a fraud or chancer.
Just over his head as he has no skills in running a successful football club. All the money in the world he wastes won’t help him.

Milan getting the tit as their Manager and reportedly paying him more than two of the best Managers in Europe?
Respectfully mate, you are a good poster, but Moshiri has managed to lose a huge portion of the fanbase here with this whole mess.
He’s clueless and deserves to be relegated. Shame for us it’s our club.

Didn't Kenwright and Walsh want Allardyce ? We tried for other more exotic names but couldn't get them mid season. He gets us safe, we take our medicine and get shut of him next year, why because Moshiri can afford to. Then we get our exotic named manager in and start again. Not the end of the world, no one's died grow up. You support your club through thick and thin.

Obsession with Koeman who had done nothing to warrant it. The whole Jim White fluff. Elstone on the Board. The tit he got as DOF.
Need more?
I pray he at least flukes the stadium and gets it right and doesn’t relegate us, as he clearly is above his head and is too clueless to realise the dross he has delegated around him.

When we appointed Koeman, he was suggested as future manager of Arsenal mate, so it wasn't just Mosh who bought into that hype. Plus as I previously pointed out, he had just finished 6th and 7th with Southampton so was doing a decent job there. In fairness in his first season I think he did as well as he could have done, it is this season when it has gone disastrously wrong.

The Jim White fluff - I agree, some of it is a bit cringeworthy, but only as much as Bill has been for the last 20 odd years with his Everton garbage in the media.

Elstone was already here and who knows what deal was brokered as part of the package of selling him the shareholding, Elstone going onto the board could have been part of it.

If we had another 8 points and the team were not playing so awfully, we would really not be having this conversation IMO.

Didn't Kenwright and Walsh want Allardyce ? We tried for other more exotic names but couldn't get them mid season. He gets us safe, we take our medicine and get shut of him next year, why because Moshiri can afford to. Then we get our exotic named manager in and start again. Not the end of the world, no one's died grow up. You support your club through thick and thin.
If all this fantasy eventuates mate, it will cost us in the region of £20m matnevin payouts.
What if it goes tits up and there is no turn around in form?
It will be carnage in the stands.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back