Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
From Jim White:

Moshiri:"We need a strong leader, he gives us that." Allardyce will be at Goodison tonight."

Major shareholder Farhad Moshiri : "I really want to give him the support he needs. He can go as far as he wants."

Jim White says:

"Sam Allardyce is new @Everton manager - contract for remainder of this season and next. Brings Craig Shakespeare and Sammy Lee."

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-29_13-4-38.webp
    upload_2017-11-29_13-4-38.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 43

He has turned us into a complete laughing stock. Everything about smacks of fraud and chancer im afraid.

He won't get another penny of me the way im feeling.

he has ruined my love of Everton, the complete bell end
If we got relegated this season i wouldn't be bothered at all because i expect us to be, totally not arsed about us anymore, killed us now the absolute [Poor language removed].

From Jim White:

Moshiri:"We need a strong leader, he gives us that." Allardyce will be at Goodison tonight."

Major shareholder Farhad Moshiri : "I really want to give him the support he needs. He can go as far as he wants."

Jim White says:

"Sam Allardyce is new @Everton manager - contract for remainder of this season and next. Brings Craig Shakespeare and Sammy Lee."

Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back