Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The Echo are positively fuming that Moshiri gave the exclusive to Jim White again.

I hope they turn the light on him big style as I have lost every bit of faith I had in him today. Those quotes show he doesn't get it at all.

18 months is fine, as others have suggested we could get rid in the summer. A 6 months contract was in my opinion unacceptable, difficult enough to motivate these prima donnas but if they know you're out in 6 months then it becomes impossible.

To be honest I had thought Moshiri would be this typical accountant with an eye on maximising the value of his assets, appointing clever people to find the best value in the market and working for an oligarch would mean he would be ruthless.

He appears to be the biggest sap around. Seems to have fallen in love with the Skysports "bants" mob and appointing "proper football men" to show these namby pamby foreign types what actual football is.

Wants to win the transfer widow more than games of football.

I can't believe what this man has done to us and how much of an embarrassment he is. Announcing a new manager through Jim White. What an absolute idiot. Now he has totally split the fan base, there will be fights amongst our own fans tonight.
How anyone can still be behind him is beggars belief, if Barkley would have gone in the summer he would have broke even in the transfer market. He's not investing anything, he's just restructured our debts. Look at the over draft facility he set us up with.
This man is just here to earn profit for himself, he doesn't care about Everton or our fans. Our new stadium will be sub standard and he will then sell us for a profit.

I can't believe what this man has done to us and how much of an embarrassment he is. Announcing a new manager through Jim White. What an absolute idiot. Now he has totally split the fan base, there will be fights amongst our own fans tonight.
How anyone can still be behind him is beggars belief, if Barkley would have gone in the summer he would have broke even in the transfer market. He's not investing anything, he's just restructured our debts. Look at the over draft facility he set us up with.
This man is just here to earn profit for himself, he doesn't care about Everton or our fans. Our new stadium will be sub standard and he will then sell us for a profit.

I get people are annoyed but if he sells for a profit we will a) be in a new stadium b) still be in the premier league.

Least he hasn't lied about securing new funding yet, or sanctioned spending before a sponsorship deal falls through, or overseen 3 failed ground moves. That's a convo for another day tho.

Sammy Lee is unforgivable though.

Silva was always plan from my view. It's why we went in for him compo wise.

Watford weren't going to budge and you'd be talking £20mill. Silva had to make the moves to leave and I don't think that had anything to do with the media, that more down to the morals of the man.

He's left clubs after 12months. Leaving a club after less than 6 months while they're doing quite well to rebuild a side not doing so well is still a bit sly.
Then pay it. A clause could have taken care of Everton's compo if predators came for him.

Now we're left with Jiffy Bag man on £6.5 x 2 anyway.

farhadmoshiri.jpg

KimJongUn.jpg

Moshiri is just anothet Kenwright ..... moving loans around, selling to buy and talking to the media when it suits. If this goes wrong, I expect he will be in hiding as his backers loans start to be called in.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back