Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri is just anothet Kenwright ..... moving loans around, selling to buy and talking to the media when it suits. If this goes wrong, I expect he will be in hiding as his backers loans start to be called in.
That's exactly what he is mate.

Kenwright took his orders off Green; Moshiri takes his off Usmanov.

To think there were some here defending him against Panorama allegations that he was just a flunky.

The feller's Usmanov's useful idiot.

The only positive I can take from all this is that the mask has well and truly slipped.
Kenwright kept tight control for years, allegedly waiting for the `right` buyer and he brings this idiot `asset strippe`r in

Due to Kenrights age surely now would be the time to do the right thing and sell the club and rid us of this board
and please, just please, do not throw the emperor`s new cloths `we are close to a new stadium` sales pitch at the fans again
Just go ................

And as usual, just like a good Evertonian. We'll just moan to each other but do nothing. I hate Liverpool as much as the next blue but at least when they're not happy they make it known and protest.

We need to do something, anything to let these jokers know enough is enough. Today is the worst I've ever felt following Everton. Just one shambles after another.

Hahahaha.

All because they don't have his ear.

Get a grip fellas.

Interesting one though mate. That's Kenwright unleashing Prentice and Hunter today; invoking the memory of Johnson is the nuclear option.

Kenwright must be livid about Allardyce.

It does make me wonder though if Moshiri doesn't trust his words not to be vetted by the Everton in-house lads (and Elstone).

Interesting one though mate. That's Kenwright unleashing Prentice and Hunter today; invoking the memory of Johnson is the nuclear option.

Kenwright must be livid about Allardyce.

It does make me wonder though if Moshiri doesn't trust his words not to be vetted by the Everton in-house lads (and Elstone).

I've yet to see Dom King - Bill's most trusted man - go on the offensive just yet.

When that happens, it'll put Avengers: Civil War to shame.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back