Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Silva was Moshiri's choice but only after the Allardyce conditions first time around (that he's accepting now) were too disruptive and outrageous. His refusal to cough up the compo to Watford meant it was always on Silva walking out, and the pressure heaped on him from the media was immense not to do that.

So now we go back to Moshiri Plan A: The Two Sams and Craig.

Superb.

Silva was always plan from my view. It's why we went in for him compo wise.

Watford weren't going to budge and you'd be talking £20mill. Silva had to make the moves to leave and I don't think that had anything to do with the media, that more down to the morals of the man.

He's left clubs after 12months. Leaving a club after less than 6 months while they're doing quite well to rebuild a side not doing so well is still a bit sly.

Silva was always plan from my view. It's why we went in for him compo wise.

Watford weren't going to budge and you'd be talking £20mill. Silva had to make the moves to leave and I don't think that had anything to do with the media, that more down to the morals of the man.

He's left clubs after 12months. Leaving a club after less than 6 months while they're doing quite well to rebuild a side not doing so well is still a bit sly.

Yup, he wanted Silva, couldn't get him, so went for somebody who will hopefully get us out of this mess.

18 months contract so can pay the remaining 12 off after this season.

Sam won't be here beyond then IMO.

There's nothing in that which is persuasive to me.

Moshiri has got fundamental decisions completely wrong.

He is clueless and out of his depth here.

He hired a fool with a massive ego and got his fingers burnt, now he compounds that by hiring Allardyce who has - leaving aside how dubious he is - a reputation for hollowing out clubs that are already in disarray.

Moshiri is dismantling this club brick by brick.

On current progress with the way we go about things mate we will move out and demolish Goodison and then realise the new stadium isn't built yet.

Stuff it, let's drive him out.

He obviously doesn't "get Everton" (whatever the hell that means).

Let's go around in an endless cycle of perpetual moaning and demand things NOW, because we were pretty good in the 80's.

Remember summer when we signed Pickford, Keane, Klaassen, Sandro etc and everybody was getting giddy? it didn't work, we weren't the first club this has happened to and won't be the last.

Milan are having similar problems in Italy after investing massively in the playing staff with new owners.

Milan are 7th and haven't just hired Sammi Allercerci mate

28018.2.webp

I see a mess at present.

As I said, he invested heavily in Koeman, that backfired.

We either go again and trust his investment or run around like headless chickens.

Read @Tin-Tin s post and it will all become apparent for those who still have a titty lip just because he binned Martinez off.

He invested heavily in Walsh, not Koeman. Koeman publicly stated he wanted a striker, a left sided central defender and cover for Baines. They're still the 3 glaring holes in the side now.

Moshiri hasn't got a clue what he's doing. Sammy effing Lee, this a very dark day for Everton football club.

He invested heavily in Walsh, not Koeman. Koeman publicly stated he wanted a striker, a left sided central defender and cover for Baines. They're still the 3 glaring holes in the side now.

Moshiri hasn't got a clue what he's doing. Sammy effing Lee, this a very dark day for Everton football club.

Agreed. Moshiri is worse than Venky`s Vincent Tan Hicks Gillet
Only Bill could procrastinate for 25 years as the `greatest salesman` and sell 49% to this utter clown
The club should be put up for sale a complete clear out is needed

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back