Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I've yet to see Dom King - Bill's most trusted man - go on the offensive just yet.

When that happens, it'll put Avengers: Civil War to shame.

Interesting : last night King was the one who firmly put the appointment at Moshiri's door, and broke the £6m / Sammy Lee stuff.

Yes. When it was at £10M compo.

They;d have torn that up if the fraud owner of ours had doubled it.

and you know that for a fact do you? I understood it that they had no interest in letting him go at all. Either one of us could be wrong, but I'm not stating it as fact.

@Woolly Blue what do you think? I said a while back to you i thought Bill was still calling the shots.

This recent events seem to show a split and a PR war started by Bill via his friends in the media.

I might be wrong, but it seems if Bill wants to be calling the shots and will try to rid Moshiri like he did Gregg.

I can't believe what this man has done to us and how much of an embarrassment he is. Announcing a new manager through Jim White. What an absolute idiot. Now he has totally split the fan base, there will be fights amongst our own fans tonight.
How anyone can still be behind him is beggars belief, if Barkley would have gone in the summer he would have broke even in the transfer market. He's not investing anything, he's just restructured our debts. Look at the over draft facility he set us up with.
This man is just here to earn profit for himself, he doesn't care about Everton or our fans. Our new stadium will be sub standard and he will then sell us for a profit.

Good post, spot on about the stadium.

VERY interesting, that.

I fell asleep before the embargoes, must have missed it.

Won't link the article as can't remember what the site's stance on the Mail is.

Article says only about him meeting Moshiri reps - then end of the article Moyes quotes in praise of Bill and his 'not meddling' and 'continuity'.

Moshiri will live to regret this, I predict a wasting of money by a triumvirate of Walsh, Lee And Allardyce on player transfers they stand to make money on the back of. It will be like the downfall of Leeds and Portsmouth with a squad over over priced over payed mediocrity that that the management team responsible for assembling get sacked via a huge pay off and a bank account swollen by bungs from dodgy deals in a swan song designed to swell their retirement coffers and not a care for their reputations because they have no further need or plans to be involved in management.

Perhaps he is right, perhaps Sam is what the team needs, to get back on track. Me for one, don't mind it.
The players has turned in to "over sensitive boys scouts".

I hope Allardyce frat in the microphone, in his first interview.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back